Reviews for Lingua
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
i hope you make a futanari/futa seras x integra andthis was NICE
Eternalwraps chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHH YES YES Thank you for writing this...After watching that scene in the OVA I made it my task to get a fanficiton with this scene
liveloverock123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
omg *sniff* that wuz such a good story. lol nearly had me in tears. :3
chaoticspaces chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
'i meant together.'

I nearly fell over.

LOL! that was the funniest part i think great job keep it coming!
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Heh heh...the last few lines were hilarious.
atannenbaum chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Well, I don't normally read smut, but this is really well written. Much of it is very well observed, the small details (both physical and emotional) are very credible. I am trying to write something with a slash element in it, but I can't write such blunt physical stuff as well as you can.

I almost hate to enter any criticisms, but I was a bit thrown by the shifting psychological dynamic here. Integra seems like the aggressor at first, and Seras is more than a little afraid of her. Then they seem to reverse roles and get unexpectedly affectionate. You can make a transition like that, but it seemed rather abrupt to me. Based on her character and the early part of the story, I'd expect Integra to remain very much in control-to be 'on top' psychologically if not always physically. I don't want you to think, however, that the rest of the story wasn't very well done; I liked it a good deal, and I think you really nail Seras' voice

SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
nail chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
lovely.
FiresOfDeath chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
a great fic i loved it especially the ending lol
khaoskit chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Oh...my...god...This was just great. I was thinking about that manga excerpt and hoe perfect it would be if someone made a fanfic piece about it, and poof. There one is, right in front of my eyes. This was great, no grammatical slip ups or spelling mistakes. Please keep on writing Hellsing fiction. It'd do a world of good to boost the popularity of the yuri genre in Hellsing. Can't help but saying, once more, great job. I'll be checking in on more of your fics to see if there are any other hidden gems that I haven't found yet.
KyaniteD chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
*blushes decently* Uh, wow, that was... not exactly smut. Somehow you managed to put just enough romance in it to elevate it to something more than just smut. A PWP maybe? I liked them going to sleep together :) Thank you for sharing.
MeBeShe4815 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
wonderfull writing. i that p[art about :going to bed...i ment toghether."XD