Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Suzume Suzuki chapter 21 . 8/12/2014
Haha, this story is hilarious. I can't believe Sesshomaru died because of an egg beater and ended up as Kagome's cat in his next life.
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 6/2/2008
... an egg beater? isn't that a whisk?

no, i think kagome would still pet him.

scary thought, but funny!
kitsune-koinu chapter 19 . 3/16/2007
hm...never thought about that...XD
lostmarble chapter 14 . 7/14/2005
absolutely hilarious. I love the propensity of this collection of shory-shorys to jump from happy to sad to serious to mocking and back again.
Terrasina Dragonwagon chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
Oh...this is beautiful. I love how you made it from Kaede's point of view - you don't see many of those. And I especially love the last line - "she forgives him for growing up too." *sniffles*
Numisma chapter 11 . 4/14/2005
It's far too bad this piece was too long for InuyashaIssekiwa. Compared to everything else entered, this blows them all away.
Numisma chapter 8 . 4/14/2005
Gah, I've been lazy about reviewing. This is one of my favorite pieces of all you've done lately. How you show these mercenaries is... tremblingly terrifying and yet so innocent sounding. Which is how it must seem to them. It's all a game. Because they are special.

I'm in love with your drabbles
prpl pen chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
re: Mating Season

This is just so sweetly adorable; light, humorous, and such fun.
prpl pen chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
re: A Mother's Love

I love how you've taken something that one has to wonder about (Mrs. Higurashi's seemingly casual attitude about Kagome's forays into the past) and cast a light on it that makes it seem so plausible.
nessie6 chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
Ok, this is all good. Now I know for sure you aren't dead! So where's the updates for 'Calamity's Breach'? I really want to read the next chapter bad! So...update this and that asap!

~nessie~
AddictedtoTsuzukiTatsumi chapter 4 . 2/24/2005
These are very good! Thank you :-)
deibiddo saiai chapter 2 . 1/31/2005
I really liked both of these. The simpleness of these two are a welcome change from some of the other works on this site. Hope to see more like these.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
That was very cool. Liked much.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Yay! Finally, something that isn't all about bashing Kikyou. I like it... very nice triangle shtuff.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Coolness! I liked it! Reminded me of somethgin an old friend used to say;

'Your life lies before you like a blanket of new fallen snow,

be careful how you step on it, because every step will show.'

Good Job!