Reviews for Rust
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
:') so romantic! I like it!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This stort little story has captured the essesence of what it means to love so much better then almost all of those epic 100k multi chapter stories with all their clieced teen drama.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love the relationship that you showed between Tenten and Neji, they have that unwavering loyalty and trust. They worry and care for each other and I find it so sweet how you can make even the most dangerous and serious of situations work to make it able to come out find, in the end.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Cute! _
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
...speechless...it's so..perfect..ending was perfect that leaves me speechless wonderfully done gah! i sound like one of there ugh people who can't express themselves enough _ oh well hopefully you get the point hehe xD
ELunamoon chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I loved it!

kaori
yuushibari chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
GREAT NEJITEN!Luvs it!
Nerd4eva chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Loved it! Awesome Job! XD
La princesa zorro chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
*tears* so beautiful... it's almost painful... _

write more NejiTenTen fics... i like your story line!

-spark
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
NotJustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
seriously... you should publish a book or something... you'd make millions

this story, like all the others was totally awesome

how do you come up with all this stuff? i cna never finsh inspiration for my stories and you have written what, 90, of them... god life is unfair sometimes! _
nanirain chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
very nice.
nejix321 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Great story. Keep it up.
Preciousinpink chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Soo super cute! _ That was a very intresting plot! Awesome detail too! Soo cute! Nice job!
Cookie-chi chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
'At midnight, Tenten saved him by opening her eyes.'

I'm in love with that line! Kya I love it! Its So..so...uhm, I don't know how to describe it XD, but god I love it! Keep up the wonderful writing _
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »