Reviews for Harry Potter & The Hanyou Prince
werd me chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
awesome even being sick doesent take any of the awesome out of it
Lauren Elizabeth Savage chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Is there going to be a Inuyasha and Harry pairing?
allora123 chapter 8 . 12/2/2009
when next chapter?
reading wanderer chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
AWSOMENES!, you still need to update!
Spartan228Zakai chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
I...HATE YOU, YOU ARSEHOLE! Just when it was about to get even more interesting, BAM! Cliffhanger! Gah, now I'm not gonna be able to sleep...just do everyone a favor, and please update soon.
DarklessVasion chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
Hi there! Remember me? I had that 'floo' question ages ago, on mmorg I believe.

Well, I have since read all the available books and devoured tons of HP fanfics. I am no longer wet-behind-the-ears concerning canon Harry Potter. What an eye-opener.

My oh my, what a long time to post...and even longer for me to review! LOL

Still, you have to take points in the fact that, with all I have read since I last read this, I still remember most of the details. That proves that your unique plot still stands out.

Keep up the good work, and thank you for whetting my interest in the HP world. Yours was the first HP fic I ever read...even though it had to be IY to reach me in the first place. Hehe!
Beastie chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
You know, you should try an Omake. That would go really well in a story like this.

Keep up the great work!
HeavyMetal-Chic chapter 8 . 12/12/2006
Sweet story. I don't reveiw like I should because I read at school and that takes time. I do review the last chapter updated though. Good story update soon please?
Shinji-Higurashi chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Good story so far and i can't wait to see what happens when Kagome show up hope you update soon
Snickerer chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
Ooh, hey, nice to see you back!

“I wish you humans wouldn't say things like that. That's usually when a pissed off demon shows up and I have to kill it.” XD So he's noticed, then. Y'know, that's actually pretty much what I was thinking, too...

"No opponent tells his enemy everything." Heh. Very nice; if there's anything Inuyasha knows inside out, it's how to survive.

*srnk* Giant cat. /Right/. XD Kinda surprised Inuyasha doesn't seem to mind. Peregrine definitely seems appropriate, though.

*snickers madly at Harry's tricks* Gotten good at mindgames, hasn't he?

Heh. I kind of figured as much; you wouldn't have done that /just/ to give Dumbledore a heart attack.

Yeah, it would be far too easy, but it doesn't stop a bunch of people from doing it anyway...which tends to make me twitch.

Ah. Gotcha. Kind of awkward phrasing for that, though - might want to make it 'taking a midnight swim in the same dress as Inuyasha began to circulate' instead.
Daigomi chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
im sorry i got so excited before but it is SO hard to find someone who writes a good inuyasha. they usually make him a jerk, or an idiot, or they make him too human. but i like the way you portrayed him _~
GreatWolfSpirit chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
I loved the duel. It was well written and funny. I hope to read the next chapter really soon. Keep up the great work. Also, if I may, might I suggest a wolf as one of Harry's animagus forms?
Archerelf chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
And thank you for doing so!
GenkaiFan chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
What a nice way to enjoy my morning cup of coffee to. Thanks for updating. So when will Kagome make an appearence?
HeavyMetal-Chic chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Hm...Inu/Potter X-over. Cool. Added to fave stories so I don't lose it.