Reviews for Hourglasses
duchessme chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
too bad wont be was such a nice story.
So1Thought chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
I love ultimatums! :) If Ryoma hadn't done that, Tezuka would be floundering for ages!
tez-chan chapter 9 . 3/9/2011
Love your story, update please
krazylicious chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
beautiful and love it!
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I'm having fun imagining Eiji's reaction right now.

March Rosenqueen chapter 9 . 4/2/2010
It's really good!

Please update it soon!

I'm really looking forward for it!
HopeGrace1290 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
This is NOT going to turn out to be TezuAtoRyo right? Because I love this story and I hate threesomes. X_X Oh well, I'll read on for now.
lotrhpfan1234 chapter 9 . 1/28/2009
Aw! I love it! Such excellent writing, and such brilliant characterization. I am speechless. I can't tell you how awesome this fic really is. GAH!
Une-fleur-m'a-dit chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
*jaw to the floor*

I have been craving a good tezuryo fic like this! I've just read all of it and...really, wow. I love how nothing's rushed, how they take their time, how tezuka can't give in (well he sort of did, now), this is SO tezuryo. I really hope you'll update son, because I don't know if I can wait a whole year for the next chapter! Amazing job! You write so well!

-Add author to my Author Alert list: check

-Add author to my Favorite Authors list: check

-Add story to my Favorite Stories list: check

-Add story to my Story Alert list: check

COME BACK SON! _~
Setsuna-X chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
This is Moonliel, from MediaMiner.

Yay! thank you for the update! I really did love this story when i read it and i really hoped that after many reviews you recieved you would be inclined to post more often. I know how it feels to have a story up and not update in a long time, so i really admire your effort in trying to get back into writing this story. Hopefully the next chapter will be posted up quicker than this one, haha.

Anyway, Ryoma is so cute in this chapter and Tezuka seems really nice. I wonder if Ryoma will stay in Japan longer...Tezuka kinda, in a round-about way, said that he was willing to give him and Ryoma a chance, so thats good. I still wonder about Atobe though. I guess he found out about the person who liked him...? well, hope to read the next chapter soon. Keep up the great work.
m3ow-chan chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
_ Nice story~!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 9 . 8/26/2007
I adore this fic. I love what Ryoma has grown into and I love his relationship with Fuji and Atobe. Very well done! Please continue!
DreamFreak336 chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
OMG I LUV UR STORY SO MUCH!
Jonquina chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Good job! Waiting eagerly for the next chapter...
anime.fushigi chapter 9 . 6/9/2007