Reviews for Running Away
Leasel P chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
OMG *faints* too good!

so like one of the ideas floating around my head atm but the same too. im random. u r a gr8 writer btw. ive read so many of ur stories and nvr known they were all by u!

Leasel
natzbadfairy chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
i loved this story and am officailly a fan of your writing :)
kaleidoscopey chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
virtual chocolate? wow! *grin* okay... I love your story, really! At first it was hard for me to believe, that Gibbs has two girlfriends ... but then I managed *lol* yeah like it very very much! Also without getting a choclate ;P
Little Lunar Wolf chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Virtual chocolate bribery! Very, very sneaky.

Not sure why I haven't reviewed this fic yet. I'll chalk it down to a mental lapse. Anyway I really liked this last chapter. Me thinks it gives a sense of closure to the whole relationship issue. Well written, as always.

Good work
iceicekatie chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
LOVED the happy ending. I liked the first 2 chapters, but I'm so glad they go their happy ending :)
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I liked it!:) You write Kibbs very well:).
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
That's good-really good!

I like that Gibbs finally was truthful with the

"redhead"-and that Kate accepted his love-her words

about being free confirming that.

Good update-thanks for a sweet one!
Auntie Theo chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Glad they finally got together! Good story.
orangeangel chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
loved it! im glad that there was a happy ending!
Mindy35 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Excellent. Very angsty, very Gibbs. Good URST even though technically some of that ST is R, if you see what i mean.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Interesting set up! Does Linda know? Hmm... well written anyhow, and it might be nice to see a sequel.

Zk.
Christieanne-Anna chapter 2 . 2/18/2005
I really love this story, It's great. Why don't you write about how Tony finds out.
Darla chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
I have read every Kate/Gibbs story I can get my fingers on, but yours is somehow different. A very good different. I think you've got me addicted and if you do not update this story soon I think I will die. I love the way you write the characters, but Gibbs and Kate seriously need to have a regular -normal- relationship (well, as normal as they can get). But I like how you don't jump into it, and that even after both chapters they aren't totally together, very nice, and it's a good characteristic that I like about this story. Anyway... I'll be back as soon as you update (which will be soon).
BeckettFan chapter 2 . 2/2/2005
Cool! this is really good! but break up Gibbs and Linda! and get Gibbs and Kate together properly! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan