Reviews for Twisted
thibbs65 chapter 38 . 6/28/2014
awesome story cant wait to read the sequel
thibbs65 chapter 32 . 6/28/2014
awesome so far
thibbs65 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
ok so far
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
so far really good
Potterhead430 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Well I LOVE One Tree Hill, especially Naley. Can't wait to read more, this seems so exciting! Don't mind me, I'll keep dropping reviews here and there! :D

~Swati
GirLinTheMoon chapter 38 . 6/20/2009
nice story ) loved the ending )
Naley2303B chapter 26 . 5/3/2008
I love this story
regina008 chapter 38 . 12/25/2007
nice story. A bit draggy in the middle, but still an excellent story overall. Good job ;)
BLONDEMOMENT82192 chapter 38 . 10/27/2007
aww awsome! love it
HJS-NS-23 chapter 38 . 8/27/2007
aww this story was so great! I absolutely loved it especially how u ended it great job!
Dreamer2158 chapter 38 . 8/9/2007
So I remember finding this story months ago and I read most of it all through the night and in the morning and the next day and night and then when I went to sleep I left it where some psycho had kidnapped Nathan and the gang were going to save him. Then I lost the story somehow and my history was deleted. Ever since in my mind I have remembered the story and tried to find it a million times but never sould. Here I am nearly a year later and I click on somebody's profile and there's the story that I thought I'd never get to finish.

I've now just finished reading the last five chapters of this story. My hands are actually shaking as I write this and I keep making all these mistakes. I just can't believe that I found your story again. I honestly thought all hope was lost.

I loved this story so much! It was funny, sweet, fluffy, contained so much love and it was definitely twisted. :)

This has been such an amzing fic and helped that it was my three favourite couples-Naley, Brucas and Jeyton.

Thank you for writing this story! I loved it so much adn it's totally going in my fave stories list-I'm never gonna lose it again. I'm off to read it again now.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. You have no idea how much I loved it. I'm calming down a little now and it's easier for me to type. I just really cannot believe that I found it. Anyway I really loved it and thank you so much!

Lax
un-used-30194 chapter 38 . 5/27/2007
loved the whole story.
un-used-30194 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
i,love the story.
antsB chapter 12 . 3/28/2007
omg! I lve this! :)
Don'tSayINeverGaveUAnything chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
You are amazing! best story I've ever read. and wow, the ending! how did you come up with that? it was ... perfect! you've explained everything so0o pefectly and everything I hoped would happen happened. Conclusion : Keep writing please! I have spent every day until now looking forward to reading your story. I'm so sad it ended. Love and Kisses. thanks for the best story ever! Keep on writing such fabulous stories, PLEASE! you're an amazing writer, really! Trust me! x Nina.