Reviews for Memory
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
nice
popsky chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I really, really love it when someone as talented as you write story like this, a darker perspective of Pokemon games and its playing mechanics. You did a wonderful job at everything - Seth's emotions, Latias' characterization, the buildup of revelations, and the back to the beginning at the ending.
Please continue being fabulous. 333
Stolloss chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wonderful. You've probably heard this a lot, but I really enjoyed reading this. The idea that Seth's actions were not his own, that he was a representation of another, was played out well, in his actions and those of the people around him. You balanced the reality of Seth's perception with the fact that he doesn't actually exist very well. Again, a wonderful story.
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
An interesting take on the player character, and how they are just avatars for the player themselves. Seth never fully realizes what's going on, partially because of denial and partially because the game resets just when he starts to learn the truth. A haunting piece, and a good one.

Cya!
muhmuhten chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
There is no tall grass on route 125.
Keltena chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is a fascinating idea for a story, very meta, and I love it. Even though it's almost a funny concept, you wrote it seriously very well.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Very, very cool. And creepy. I love the fics where the game-verse people are aware they're just a game.
Shining Ducky chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That's pretty scary.
terribleawful chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I've seen this idea done a few times before, but NEVER this well. Awesome story, sends chills up my spine every time :D
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Interesting...though provoking. Well done.
Aenlic chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Everything else the previous reviewers have said and more: the idea of a neverending circle of life, and the way we play the game to capture all the pokémon is a wonderful idea breached in this story.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Deep. Very, very deep, and maybe a little sad. Makes me think, you know?
Dragonfree chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Well, that was brilliant.

The idea was nice and it was well written, but what charmed me about it specifically was the way you wrote Seth; it makes the fic chilling and it's almost painful to think of Seth and the circle he's stuck in. Very nicely done.
Zight chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Dang, memory made me think of a gameboy in which the player is the one that u control and that we the player are the ones who determine the outcome through our actions, and through save points we can repeat an area as though there was no memory for that player...wierd...
Tear22 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Wow. That was certainly very clever, and an enjoyable read.

You seemed to capture the emotion of the avatar, if it indeed had real emotion, quite perfectly.