Reviews for Memory
Dannichu chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Me again. I'm addicted to your fanfics; they’re just really good; you're such a talented writer. Just like all your other fics, this scores top marks for originality (I certainly haven't read anything else like this before), and I didn't guess the ending until it happened. It was full of suspense all the way through and very creepy indeed. The way Latias explains it is very good, and the description of her haunting eyes as she pretty much ruins his life adds to the overall spookyness. I'll say it again; you're a very talented writer.
Cedric chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Eon: A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.

Lol, I just had to look it up when I read the last sentance you wrote here, and it fits pretty well. It also gives me some weird ideas about the Eevee evolutionary family... but anywho, this is actually a pretty good story. I still don't quite know what the purpose of the signpost was though. Was it in the game? I never played it much, I'm mainly into just the 'fics now, so I wouldn't know.
neogirl7900 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Hi there, Negrek.

That was good. Like everyone said, it was creepy. It takes talent to write a story where there are only hints as to what the creepyness is, then at the end you know what happens, without it actually telling you. Very good job, Negrek. Keep it up!
TSC chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I found a typo.

"It will forget out world, forget my existence"
HaloEver chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
This was new and interesting. I never thought about my game like this. i tink that you could become a good philosopher
VulpixTrainer chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Now how did i miss this anyway?

Anyway, just awsome, just plain awsome, and funny in some weird sort of way, although i did wonder about Seth, he is doomed to repeat his journey until the user gets board and stops playing it, wel that is just freaky
SunLight chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Oh, how lovely. It is so haunting and beautiful. I've sometimes wondered about this question, but I could never imagine writing it out like this! It's really a wonderful tale. .
Jax Malcolm chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Hmm. Why haven't I noticed this story before?

Anyways, to put it very simply, this is the sort of thing that deserves to be on my favorites list. The premise itself is intriguing enough. Then, add on everything else about this story - the suspenseful storyline, the almost robotic (in a good way, of course) characters, and the dramatic ending - and you've pretty much blown me away.

I've always wanted to see someone (possibly even myself) play with the idea of the game being just what it is (a GAME, whose entire world is at the mercy of the "Power" switch), but no one that I know of had ever pulled it off before. I congratulate you, and I thank you for quite a read.
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Holy crap.

This is creepy.

I love it! _
Farla chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
A very pleasantly written story. A lot of game-based stories tend to skimp on description, but you definitely don't have that problem. The idea was an interesting one, and the somewhat distanced, placid behavior of the characters is a nice change from the few others stories I've read along these lines before.
dally chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
absolutely beautiful. lovely lovely writing style, clear, yet strange at the same time. amazing.
Keleri chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Oh, my goodness...

Delightful. Those strange words on that island have been bugging me for ages...

Very Facia-esque. (Er, I hope you're not insulted by the comparison or anything... o.o)
PNEK MEKS chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Woah...that was creepy, strane, cool, awesome, scarry, sad, and mystifying all at once. That, my friend, was the best one shot I have ever read. It made me think, it made me feel, and I'm glad I read it in silence. Because right now, the silence is scaring me more.

PNEK MEKS