Reviews for Lead us not
Daldove chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
Outstanding story! Love the Fallon Character! Hope you bring her back in future stories! :-D
Kazzoh chapter 12 . 8/6/2005
Absolutely brilliant, as always! :)
Mindy chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
sorry waited until the end to give a review, was to busy reading a great story. Yours Right on, I really digged it. Please do more of these I-man stories. MM
Cengela chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
That's really a great story.

I like the idea of Darien also working for Fallon now that he is freed from QSM.

You also described the characters very well. I really like it. :)
krysalys chapter 12 . 6/12/2005
Such an excellent story. Yeah yeah, know I'm biased, but still... it leaves me with this dark sense of foreboding... for what kinds f trouble D's gonna end up in with his second mortgage on his soul, and the consequences of what all the info on Arnaud will be on him and his future. Not to mention what it'll do to D's friends... and coworkers...

Well done, Alex.

Jamie chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
This is a really good story and I really want to read more. Please write some more very soon. You have awsome talent. keep it up!
krysalys73 chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Heh heh heh.

Gotta love that chick. ;-)

Hell, send *me* the notes and I'll transcribe them for you. *grins* Not like I'm gonna get much done on my fic in the immediate future, anyway.

*dives into Fawkes Hole laughing*

This is a pretty damned cool story, my friend.

krysalys73 chapter 4 . 3/6/2005
*dances little jig*

Yay! Another update.

*snicker*

Traci chapter 4 . 3/5/2005
Once again I was thrilled to see an update. The story is getting better and better as it goes. I can't wait for the next update. Please keep writing.
Traci chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
I was so excited to see another chapter posted. I had thought that you had decided to not continue. I hope you keep on updating. Until then, happy writing!
blubs73 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Another brilliant story from one of the best.

Can't wait for more.
Traci chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Awsome story. I have also loved many of your othrer ones. Please keep undating and I'll keep reading.