Reviews for A Legend of Fallen Knights
tselea chapter 11 . 9/17/2011
That was WEIRD but good. :)
BlackQueen92 chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
Great story, I like them as horses, and Tristan and his hawk made me laugh, of course Tristan could no be without his halk even when his s a horse :)

Maybe I'm a bit slow, but did Arthur & Co. ever find out that the horses were his great knights and friends?

-BlackQueen-
Nota Lone chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
Yay! She came back! I was depressed. (My friend's been wrinting some rather angsty poems...) I love the ending. This is great. You could try and get it published you know. Arthur isn't copyrighted. :)
MyDearDelirious chapter 11 . 2/18/2005
I am so in love with this story!

-Isis
Guest chapter 11 . 2/17/2005
i loved it beautiful
Quinn chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
Aw! Beautiful happy ending! Couldnt be better! Thankyou for sharing this story. I loved it!
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 11 . 2/7/2005
I read all this sort of fast so...WHAT HAPPENED TO TRISTAN? Or will I fill that part? Anyway, I loved this! Yes, a little sappy but really good. I'll go work on Tristan's now!
Quinn chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
I never read this story until a few days ago. But I must say that I love it! Really do.

Thankyou.
Keelin chapter 8 . 2/7/2005
great chapter, update soon!

happy writing

:) seeker
Lioness1 chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
aw, Im glad you made it happy. That's a perfect way to end the story! And I absolutely love the idea that Lancelot and Arthur are reunited in a sense once more! Awesome awesome job
Sweet A.K chapter 11 . 2/6/2005
Aw, that ending was so sweet, my teeth hurt... on no wait, that just my wisdom teeth coming in. Bugger those. This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read, seriously! I love it! I also love that our loveable Lancelot became Brigid's father. Very cute!
Sweet A.K chapter 10 . 2/6/2005
*cries* No! She can't die! *Sobb* That was sad. Very sad... but very good!

Sweet A.K chapter 9 . 2/6/2005
What was that all about? *Is confused* Why did she run? What did Merlin write? What's going on? Update soon!

Munamnam

Doo, Doo, Doo.

lol!
Lioness1 chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
Yay! An update! Yay! He remembers! Aw, Brig and Lucan...awesome stuff...or maybe Brig and Gilly later on? Hm, maybe a few more years before that stuff...but please continue soon. Cant wait for the next chap!
Sweet A.K chapter 7 . 2/5/2005
That was great! I love how Brigid teases poor Lucan, but she really likes him... I know how that is! lol! I can't wait for more!