Reviews for The Story of Something
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Oh My Gosh! This actually happened to me too, my third time playing the game! And, although Zelos is my fave ToS character, I laughed my ass of watching him dying and being all serious in a Speedo and sunglasses! I thought I was the only one who had done this. Anyways, hiarious, haven't laughed so hard since I did this myself!
MSkyDragons chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I laugh insanely every time you say "Lloyd the Stampede"! HAAHAHAHHA! Anyway, funny story! hehe.
ju-oh sama chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
augh that was SO friggin' funny! do more, do more of this!
loveXnoodleronii chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hey Ichigo, long time no see... Well, you know how much I love this story, but I have to declare my love to it once more... *deep breathe*... I LOVE YOU FUNNY STORY! Anyways, post more stories, you know I love your stories... well, I'll ttyl, Love ya Ichi! BUH-BYE!
AriEmeraldstar chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Wow...that was..odd. I didn't find it very funny probably cause I haven't ever played the game...yea..
Rowena Raven chapter 1 . 3/16/2005

*waves* Lookie a fellow Yu-gi-oh and TOS fan...rare those..

Hilarious little story... did that really Happen? If so I'm gonna try that myself on my nest round of the game _
IchiIchigo chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Yeah, it did happen actually. It was hilarious, my sister and I still talk about it.
Nanfoodle13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Hahahaha funny story! Did it acutally happen?
Kin Tsuchi chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
...That must've been a sight to see...Dying Zelos in his speedos. I assume you had Kratos rejoin your team for him to betray and die?
Twisted-Dark-Fate chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
i love the game and zelos is one of my favorite charicter and the spedo costume was hillasios when i first saw it .but the strang thing is that i allready completed the game but i didn't fight zelos !i was only betrayed then later reunited with him !alive!weird huh?
AnSushi chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Otaku Sakura chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
XD Hilarious... Hmm, I should try that... :D Oh, and another Zelos fangirl! Yay! I'm not alone! -
Paopu Pop chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Holy cow pow mow, THAT WAS HILARIOUS! *falls over laughing*... wait, holy "cow pow mow"... WTF? O_o;; Nevermind, it was funny...
DownerLithium chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
that was hi-larious! funny! And more adjectives!