Reviews for Bogey Man
Ashti chapter 11 . 9/6/2005
Wow, it's been a while since I've actually gotten around to reviewing, and I see I've some reading to do in order to catch up. Not that I mind, I must admit, you're a really good writer, and I find that you've got a pretty good idea of how to balance comedy and action (which is something I can only be envious of until I get better at it myself _;;)

I'm really impressed with your characterization of Jinette, by the way. Actually, before I read fanfiction here, I didn't really pay much attention to the man. He was just the old guy that sent Van Helsing on missions and so on. But thanks to you (and this other writer who's name I can never remember (is horrible at this sort of stuff XD)) he's started to grow on me, hehe.

I really enjoy the way you write Van Helsing and Carl as well :) And the ratty monk you've brought along for this story is, in his own way, quite adorable, hehehe..

So, all in all, I'm pretty glad I checked out the Van Helsing section, and your stories in particular :)

Thanks for the telling :D
Neynya chapter 11 . 7/17/2005
Yey! Complete...

It was an awesome story. I was a bit worried but I'm glad you're still writing.

I really..don't want to carry on too long, but you really are an amazing writer, and your stories are always enjoyable, and never distastful or anything of the sort.

So..thank you very much.
eris86 chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
oh, WELL done! well done indeed! Is there going to be a sequel? I most certainly hope so, I would like to see more of Michael (who is, I am sure, not as mad as he seems). I have adored this story ever since the first chapter, and the ending lives up to all of my expectations. Thanks for one heck of a ride! )

eris86
Toto3 chapter 11 . 7/7/2005
I want to congratulate you on your final chapter... I felt it might be too hurried... too quick to end this EXCITING story.

I see how fine-tuned into this setting you have been. This has been an AWESOME RIDE and I'm so GLAD you invited us all along.

I would recommend this story to anyone.

The description in the opening of the terror coming out of that book provoked sheen of sweat whilst the laptop was gripped in suspense.

I am so impressed with your writing ability. The use of wording so fits the era and the mood.

There were maybe one or two parts of it that might need just a little more drawn out details... but the jest of it came through.

You are an AWESOME INDEPTH lady.

You keep it up. Bring on another one.

All 3 kept the pace and brought on great insight into this story.

I do HOPE for some more from you soon.

Toto from Kansas
Chibi-kaz chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
HEY! At last! Nice finish, very exciting action! I especially liked the faint touch of slashy goodness when Van Helsing held Carl - very sly there. I know you've been doing a lot of thinking about ficcing lately: I hope you'll continue to grace us with your talent!

Big cheers and cyber hugs,

Chibi-Kaz
The Cupboard and the Phantom chapter 11 . 7/4/2005
*sighs* phew! you nearly had me thinking that you'd kill off van, and then, my friend, i would have to give you a good whipping... it was quite frankly very spookey, if that was partly your goal... i enjoyed it emencely, and i could do with some more of your stories :D...

loved it!
The Cupboard and the Phantom chapter 10 . 7/4/2005
This so makes for a brilliant story... ! it's really spooking me out, hah.. ! i'm lovin' it :P
silver-wolfess chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
and so the theme music insues! glad that its finaly over... to an extent...

i cant beleve that you made me beleve that Van Helsing was dead for who knows how long! how could you! *sobs* and thanks alot for putting me at the top! it realy made me feal speshal! i realy liked this chapter! even thou it was longer then my attenchin span (had to stop twice so she would get it all) and the ending was grate! i liked it how it ended in laughter! its so grate how things so horabal end with a laugh. ) anyway two thumbs up to this story! and im so putting this in my profile on as a recomendation! and ill say again if this where a book it would be one heck of a page turner!

silver-wolfess is glad that this jurney is over.
The Cupboard and the Phantom chapter 9 . 7/3/2005
AH, i LUV'i'! i like michael : he's pretty cool :D... a moment there you had me thinking Carl was sitting in deep "Sjit"! it's fantastic!
The Cupboard and the Phantom chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
First of all, i amd readfully sorry for not reviewing! i thought i had read it all, already !

back to the chapter:

WOW... ! i got really creeped out by the thing with the cross and even more so with the crazy monks... frankly it freaks me out - the BAD way :P.. haha.. but it's written like a pro, darlin' ... :D
Loui Loeve chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
oh how brilliant! i love it...! the writing is perfect, the things that come together in your mind about stories should be watched!
Loui Loeve chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
oh, dear! i loved that part in Van's Journal! hahaha, simply hilarious! he is so great, the way you portray Van is perfect and i like this version even more than the movie-one:P... an honestly: people gotta be outta their minds if they didn't laugh at lines like this: "I never saw a man so much in dire need of a good stiff drink and a rowdy roll in the hay. Heaven forbid!"
Loui Loeve chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I AM SORRY! it was a little... "dirty"! i mean, i don't know if you're into CarlxVan slash... but it was funny! it's good, it's ALL good!
lass chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Dear Kydasam

I love your stories! You write very well. Can I have your autograph? Hee hee-hope you're doing well today :)

Hairball
Ashti chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
Yay! New chapter! :D *happy* I'm spotting a few spelling errors that I'm not too fond of *slightly obsessed with grammar and spelling* XD *apologises*

As for the story! I like.. Hehehe.. *nods* I like Jinette and Van Helsing even better this chapter. Their voices sound good, hehe.. And, having watched Van Helsing (yet) again, Jinette's lovely accent is even more pronounced. XD

And Carl! The way you write Carl is GOOD. I really like the way you make his voice sound, and the 'silent conversations while inventing' thing made me go 'aw' at him, hehe..

And Michael *laughs* GREAT cliff-hanger! Looking forward to more. _