Reviews for Queezle
Arizeri chapter 1 . 4/29
Hey if Bartimaeus can have lucky timely summons/dismissals (prague), Queezle can
Violet Alchemist 12321 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I think that was awesome!
lapizAzure chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
nice work :)well it would really be nice if queezle didnt die.. it would probably be like this i guess..
zkjt chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I like it. I'm glad Queezle didn't die.
The Broken Pentacle chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
this story is kind of like one i have in the works. I didn't like Queezle's master, not one bit. But that's the point, isn't it? I did think it was kind of funny, the way he freaked out though.
bob chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
it was ausume i loved how Quizzle didn't realy die
Stardawn chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
interesting ideas and good writing, though i would have done the beginning differnetly.
Epitome of Randomness chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Totally awesome story, I loved it all. Queezle is a great character, and i wish she hadn't died.
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
O! PLEASE continue this! I know it's been two years, but still! I really did enjoy it.
Tiger Mettalium chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Kinda sad
killerflashlight chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
dude/dudet write more this story has loads of potental
Basilisk9466 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Cool! Queezle's definitely one of my favourites... and like some other people said, it's nice to think that she might not have died.
sam chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I think most people like queezle, simply because with her we are able to see bartimaeus when he is with somone he doesn't hate. While I am happy to see she lived, I don't think that is what Jonathon Stroud had in mind. Bartimeaus thought that she was dead, and if the author planned her to live she would have come in later instead of vanishing forever. All the same, it is an excellent idea and a good story.
Lady Livia chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
WONDERFUL FANTASTIC ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

I always wanted to know what happened to Queezle, and that fits perfectly, I liked her and thought that this story did her justice very well!

I think i'll add this to my favourites list.

Well done!
Life's Water chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
this is realy good...a good thing Queezle didn't die. any way thank you for thoses comments and helpful hints...