Reviews for Luck of the Irish
gem1990 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Cute. I think it is rated a little strongly though :)
mel chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Hey, good story just wanted to let you know the spelling of her weapons is . Sai. :) just for future reference.
teejplease chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I am going backwards through all your published fics and decided I am in love with everything you write. Eccentric and off the wall in enough that it is totally a guilty pleasure but written in a truly amazing, believable style. You are now on my favorites list - be excited!
Redsparkletea chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
FFXjunkie chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
sweet story!do you ever wonder why there are no daredevil stories? i d, cuz there could be plenty to write about. anyway, love the story.
Ketsuya Makoto chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Hey I know that this could be considered an odd request but could you write a story between Elektra and Kirigi please. By the way good story I loved it.
Insanity's Best Friend chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
:D SICK! omg omg omg...ok, i love it. like, its gotta be the only, the BEST elektra story on this ENTIRE sight! omg! YAY! thank you soo much! *jumps up and down like a nut* its cute, good, funny...cocky :P its REALLY good!
rrgoettl chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Sequel please!
laughingmagician chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
You are an interesting writer and I can't wait to read more! You have a way of making unconventional couples seem better than conventional couples! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!