Reviews for Damn Tornados
Biidule chapter 13 . 5/21/2015
The first time I read a Ron/Harry, and it's just perfect ! :D
EMS211605 chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
I read this to start to finish in one-go and just brilliant. I love the fact that Ron left in the beginning because he needed space and time to figure out who he was as a person. The fact that through his journey as a quidditch player he realized who he is not and that just makes it better.
You kept true to the characters, the fact we had a dash of mostly all the characters was nice. What I really enjoyed was the aspect of heaven and hell. How the different levels of hell and jobs and apparently there is a hell within hell that no one wants to go to. You has Parkinson change sides because she gave up her one true sin. Overall, great story! :)
Windschild8178 chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Oh god, this was such a great piece. Normally comedies are all lame jokes and corny puns and making fun of characters, but this was in sync with characterization and so beautifully written. I really liked everything you did here and Ron and Malfoy's interactions killed me every time. Bravo. Bravo!
mamita chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, Harry 's silly that ill are all with Ron , always with Harry , and do not think what you may think or feel Ron?, Ron worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are stupid , here I love Harry 's relationship with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and Ron what counts and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I really like that you put more POVs of others , not just Harry or Ron , but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , Draco is often pig , and although I like Draco 's relationship with Ron , is pass , poor Ron , Ron passed here , indeed, among all did more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest between Ron and his brothers, or is also fraternal , or couples with Harry , Ron always be submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon except with Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if it is with Hermione, hehe, is very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, hopefully do more fics Ron , that is a shame there are not many, it is , so thanks and kisses.
HypatiaAmelia chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
wow - to have written this, in such a mature way, when you were still so young - fabulous writing!
Have you gone on to do writing professionally? or study it formerly? Or do you like to keep it as a hobby?
TruHurts chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
This story was do cute :) I loved it!
passed chapter 13 . 10/19/2011
I LOVED this story! It was brilliant and hilarious at times. And Draco wanting Harry's Wheezy at the end. Hah!

BTW, are you ever going to go back to HMS Best Mate on FAP? The Ship's dead. :'( You and Mad Martha were the best there!
kas-delafere chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hi! I was wondering if I could translate this story into Polish. I love it and I would like to show it to the others, who don't know English to well. I will of course credit you!
kas-delafere chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
This. Was. Awesome. I just... I love it.
roses in bloom chapter 13 . 3/17/2011
Excellent! I'm not usually a big fan of Ron/Harry, but you eased me into the pairing in just the right way... Loved seeing Ron come to realize what he truly valued! Thanks for sharing!
disregard chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
My God i'm in love with this story. I am. I raed it once, a couple of years ago, came back later to fav it and then read it once again recently. Still as good as the very first time i read it. The writing style is nearly flawless, the plot is original...Original? What am i saying? The plot is downright amazing! With the demons and the damnation and the deal and the fame... A fucking Treat, reading this, the whole thirteen chpters, in one go.

The characterizations, especially Ron's, were dead on. I say "especially Ron's" but the truth is, they all were, from Malfoy's snotty self, his arrogant sarcastic jibes, which i found hilarious, btw. Especially the scene with Skeeter at the court room, to prove Hardy's innocence. They were both so melodramatic and utterly ridiculous, i was giggling the whole way through. Back to the characterizations...i was saying, the characters were all very well described, Harry had just the right amount of anguish and anger at the beginning to make the whole fighting scene all the more believable. And then, later, when Ron went missing...The dedication, the faith in him, the trust that he'd be back and loyalty to wait for him to do so...I, as a reader, was spoiled.

The plot. The plot, really. One of the best i ever read. Malfoy was very resoursfull, i thik, very dedicated to that whole damnation mission, very set on avoiding the "shit pit"...Where do you get these ideas? He was a favourite in this fic, if only for the pure entertainment his person provided. Pansy was, too, as the end neared. Basically, she untangled the mess of a knot Ron had let Malfoy knit around him. As simple as that. And Harry wasn't even mad at him when he came back. And he did win the match for the Cannons, his fav team (how proud was i to see that he actually did as Weasley...finally...). I'd say he got off easy for some1 who went off with a demon to the setting sun, sold his soul and did a vanishing number...Ain't complaining, though, am i? i absolutely adore Ron, in this fic even more so. His reactions were very well planned and the story went smoothly from there.

I also like how Harry warmed up to him so fast even when he was wearing Hardy's skin. And how kissing him then made them both realize they wanted to. Kiss each other, that is.

Loong review, i realize, but it's to make up for all the reviews i shoulda posted, at every chpter, a while ago.

I just love this story. And you, by association.

As Draco would say: "Bless you!"
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
I must say, this was one of the most enjoyable fics I've read so far. It's wonderful. Although, a few of your chapters have a bit of HMTfaiL but it doesn't get too much in the way.

I would like you to keep writing, if possible :D
Dipi chapter 13 . 9/15/2009
that was such a nice story that i read it one go.

maybe a sequel where ron still gets to go back to cannons.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 13 . 6/3/2009
:D TOTALLY awesome story. Loved it. Absolutely loved it. You did awesome. Somewhat predictable at points, but pleasantly so, for the most part. Totally lovely. Gorgeous. Loved it. I'm not religious by any stretch of the term, but I always love some good fantasy-genre fiction. xP And this was totally awesome. A few cliches, but not stupid. Amusing, interesting, easy to get into and completely forget the time, or even to review the interesting bits in each chapter.

... So, er, yeah. xD I like it. Alot. Lol. I believe that I am off to take a peak at the rest of your fics, too, if you've got any. :o So this may not be the last you hear of my rambling and rather asinine praise. xD
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 10 . 6/3/2009