Reviews for Timeless
drabblegrl chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
wonderfully angst, I cried, seriously, half way through the first chapter I had to stop and grab a tissue.
pisceanchic101 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Beautiful. Really fits.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh Beastboy, you foolish fool! She's not supposed to show emotions lest you blow up. :) Nice ending.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
:'( Had me crying on the inside. This was soooo sad :(
Krystal McKenna chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Good grief that was good! I loved it. I must be really turning into an emotional sap, because Raven's reply nearing brought me to tears (A feat in and of itself).
Not G. Ivingname chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
She does not reliese that she is killing him already! Love most likely is not effected by her powers, I wonder what will happen next...
PinkBlueLilac chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Raven must feel really bad, huh? Poor Raven. Poor Beastboy. Curse you, Trigon!

Keep writing,

PinkBlueLilac
PinkBlueLilac chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
So sweet. You write sweet fanfictions. I like you. My eyes have filled with tears; BB's so deep and emotional. I wonder what Raven's reaction would be if she knew.

Keep writing,

PinkBlueLilac
memoirs of a faded memory chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Okay that was very cute despite the fact that I prefer the RaeRob pairing Im still a fan of Rae and BB. So I just want to relay to you the fact that Youre an awesome writer and never give it up.

Much love for your writing

and two thumbs up

(looking at my hands figuring out which way is up)

Its hard finding good fan fics now a days

When I was a young woman...

JK

Keep it up

Jess
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Angsty and sweet.
la anjita chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
that's so sad
TopKat chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
oh...that's so sweet...so sad, though. i adore it.

*~RoseMage~*
Angel fan chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Please write at least one more chapter where Raven can tell BB hove she really feels. LOVEED IT!
Andi chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
I really like the structure of your chapters, the repetition of "I'd love to..." and "But I can't" and such. Very rhythmic. Nice fic over all. Angsty, but nice. -
LesPaul12 chapter 2 . 9/24/2005
what no clever soulution to the problem ah oh well there probably isnt a loop hole

benlego13