Reviews for Onamae wa?
Cynical Hazard chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was strange... but good. First time I ever read a fic starring Dilandau's shonen manga version. Lol, I like the fact that he couldn't find a good name for that girl. I know, seriously, Dilandau with tanned skin and wavy black hair? That's just messed up. Otherwise good work, Sakura!

Toki~
Phyllis Nodrey chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Disturbing...but really pretty, too, in its disturbingness...

I never read the shonen manga version of Esca cuz they all looked so horrid. And Dilandau w/ shaggy black hair? What the hell were they thinking?

Anyway, this was good. Oh, right, & congrats for posting that new chapt to La Ra!

~Phyllis
BlackInque chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I liked this one. Nice and random. :) Dilandau is quite the bitch to work for, ne? *snickers* I sure wouldn't want to be the one to bring him tea. Anywho, keep on writin'.
Threshie chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Oo;; It's sorta...creepy. Amusing, in a rather morbid sense, and the ending as all the more creepy since my real first name is Mallory. ; And of course being an otaku I easily recognized the title to translate to 'Your name is...?' ;

Hmm...so my name spelled with one L means 'bad luck' in French, huh? It means 'the mailed' in some other culture, referring to a knight's armor, and can be a boy or girl's name. At least, spelled with two Ls. Hehe.

I like your writing style, and that's probably why this fic was amusing and interesting enough to read despite the rather morbid humor. I don't think the storyline was bad at all, but rather another credit to Dilandau's own unique brand of insanity. Which you have portrayed rather well, actually.

Thanks for so faithfully reading and reviewing my Esca fanfics-I'm glad you like them!

-Threshie )
Vysage chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
OMG you are the person who used to run TWHD huh? OMG I loved your site so much. I was so sad when I couldnt find it anymore, and now I think it's gone. oh well!

Anyway, this story was...different from everything i've read before. I have only read one of the shounen mangas so I dont think i've seen that part. I think the way you write well though. I'm gonna go read some of your other stories now. whe
Shade-the-wanderer chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
no no no! the evil dumpling made you do it, not the pringles!

your story was-in a word- confusing. interesting, but confusing as well...