Reviews for After All
AJ from NZ chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
I'm a sap for endings where Duo ends up in Heero's arms... can't help and not trying to... I loved this... very heavy on the introspection but beautifully written... _
kaylie chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Awwwwwwww that was sweet! I loved it!
Amika chapter 1 . 3/30/2001
AWWWWWW I loved it!
Kitiara chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
_ that was great!
changneko too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Wow...That was so good...and so *cute*... Now why can't *I* write like that?
Miranda Mesa chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
Oh,my! Sad Duo and Relatively nice Emotional Heero. Wow. Oh,dear, I think I'll go and have a contemplative moment, eat more sugar than humanely possible, AND CONGATULATE YOU ON A FANTASTIC FIC.
Night Creature Thing chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
fluffy and angsty, that's my odd review for the day! I kinda liked it... though, the whole 1x2 coming together thing is getting old.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
WOW! Now that's an interesting look into Duo's thought and stuff! I like how he told the pilots, his friends, about his past and how they reacted!

LOVE HOW HEERO AND DUO ARE TOGETHER TOO!

Love ya,

Sam
Searaphina2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
This is really funny. I am an author myself. I have started my own series about people who live in space and it includes Gundam Wing in the fifth chapter and sofourth. It has only five chapters so far. I still have to post the story cause I havn't yet because I have ot get my story typed up and then post the title of it can you read it then tell me what you think. Oh yea the first two chapters are really dull but the third through fifth chapters are really good. Please e-mail me at Love ya, Searaphina White
ChocoCream2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
AHH! Why must you write so good? Haha I'm gonna read all your fics now. : ) Lotsa Love, Jeanette
SpoonWanker chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Just beautiful. I love the way you got into Duo's mind. Great job.