Reviews for From Stone
DarkV chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Excellent. Well conceived, well executed.
clo chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Don't really like the bb/terra pairing but that was kinda cute. There were some bb/rae elements too. I like that even better. All around good story!
jimmyhere chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
The end? Sigh. Ah,well. Such a good story (even if it ended bb/terra.) But I can live. You're such an awesome writer.
Venge chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
wow! you finally updated it! man i loved this story so much, it's awesome. pretty sad to see it end though :/

but good job anyway, i enjoyed it A LOT!

cheers
PPM's Official Fan Girl chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
...I cried. This is one of the best stories on fanfiction. And it is a crime against humanity if you don't update. You're writing, it almost seems... perfect... Although the plot has been used before, I have never read it like this... this is possibly the best Terra comes back fiction I have ever read.

Mucho Love

PPM's Official Fan Girl
xxWickedWench chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
This is so cool! I love it!
raexrob chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! this 'from stone' really really rulz even if it's kinda bb x rae but i practically crave for the next chapters... and raven's destiny... drooling... :D c'mon, update soon! puh-leaze!
Rhys Davies chapter 6 . 3/29/2005
This is a story I find myself liking more and more...maybe because it's so similar to my own. However I feel yours has an emotional aspect mine lacked and I really love what you're doing here, so keep it up.

Cheers!
haley chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
please oh please continue i want you to finish the story its brilliant did i spell that right oh well please finish!
Ravenara chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
nice! way better than i could ever have done! more!
Ookami Youkai Ali chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
hmm, this is very interesting. i like i so far. people seem to like writing post-aftershock fics. heh, i'm no different. i wrote a one-shot from her point of view on it. i look forward to reading more of this. ja matte ne!
Cori Rain chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
Wonderful your making me cry here! Ravens a wonderful friend.
ravenrocs4eva chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
aw, i think the whole thing i terras room was great. keep up the great soon.
Lil art girl chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
rite mor!
ravenrocs4eva chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
great story. are there going to be any pairings in this ? anyways plz update as soon as ya. p.s. robin and raven 4 eva