Reviews for Elemental Malice
CharmedbyFire chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
this is a GREAT story! i feel so sorry for Tom. the emotion you feel from this story is so real. hope you can update this story again!
The Sleeping Creature chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Neat story.
ad deletion chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Harry.

I want to see Tom at Hogwarts. Your story -it's different and the perspective borders on the intriguing.
Dragon chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Update
anonymous chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
the ghost is ... Dumbledore isn't it. No I know that it's Harry. Please post soon
A Dedicated Reader chapter 3 . 5/20/2005
Dear Raven Dragonclaw,

I've read your stories for the a very long time. It's unfortunate to say that I'm disappointed with the way things have been going for you. The Elemental Genesis story was just splendid, then Elemental Prophecies was off to a good start, but then... the unimaginable happened. I noticed you began to uncontrollably spawn spin-offs from your previous stories, and nothing got done with the fics people ACTUALLY READ. I'm obviously not the first to say this, but please, make a wise decision and concentrate your efforts on updating the stories we've followed for so long. This is only hurting you.

Sincerely,

A Dedicated Reader
Little Old Me chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
You're a good writer, that's granted. But the way you've uncontrollably expanded all these stories from the Elemental genesis isn't necessarily a good thing. The Prophecies story now lays without update for many months, and such scarcity will only hurt you. Pooling your resources into one or two stories is an excellent idea, but when you've got so many going there isn't a gradual growth in any of the stories, it's just not a good thing.

Take this as you may.
E.A.V chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Dear Raven Dragonclaw,

I request you inform us of your progress or lack thereof on your stories. I request that, in the event of your cessation of writing, you continue to write. I request that you update if you have chapters already written. I request that you recover if you are ill. I request that you rest in peace should you have perrised in the interim between updates and know that the world will be a darker place without your brilliant writing to illuminate it. I request that you take these requests to heart and concider taking immediate action. Thank you for writing what you have so far. Please write more for universal enjoyment.

Very truly yours,

E.A.V.
Cait chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Not a bad start. I think you have an innovative and interesting universe and a good vocabulary. HOWEVER...

Your timeline needs work. If TMR is at hogwarts 50 years pre-Harry & Co, that puts him at 11 somewhere between 1935 (if he was a 7th year in 1942) to 1937 (if he was a 5th year- we know he was a prefect when Hagrid was kicked out) - and Hitler was thought of more or less as just another loony demogague by most of the British population really up till he invaded Austria (to a minor extent) and France and Czechoslovakia. A kid, even a smart one, would frankly probalby not know much about Nazi Germany, let alone the specific ideals of their party to be disagreeable with them.

England, like the US, was in the midst of a major economic depression in the 1930s. Very, very few people had the money to SPEND On drugs or prostitutes, although both definately still existed. Injectable drugs were less the drug of choice though- and many drugs that are problems today weren't even invented then, but alcohol was much more common as an addiction.

I think this will be a decent fic- but to make it a real standout, do some reading about the time period.
TheShadowPanther chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Just a quick note, I haven't finished reading the first chapter:

Tom Riddle's father's first name is Tom. Tom Jr. was named after him. Marvolo, Tom Jr.'s middle name, is his grandfather's first name. So Tomi Jr. was named after both his father AND his grandfather. Just wanted to note that.

Okay, now, onto the rest of the chapter!
dark672 chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
it's a good chapter
Lady Capricious chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
Awesome story. I love it.
mystical811 chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
quite frankly, i think its pretty obvious who the gost is. sad, sorta depressed, abused, mistreated, no family/orphan, green eyes, glasses, messy black hair...d'ya think it has anything to do with that main character in JKRowling's series or something?

not that im flaming you or anything, but i could be called Miss Points-Out-The-Obvious-A-Lot or something along those lines. this is good, be sure to keep it going.
Fate chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
Wow!

The ending was amazing!

From Harry's view point would this be one of his visions?

Can't wait for more!

I love your work!
Dark Sorceress Hecate chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
Very good! You've taken a cliche and managed to make it original! I love this!

This is very good. Very depressing. Am I right in thinking that you only write this when you're depressed? I have a story like that...

Loved how you had Harry show up at the end. Is that an aspect of the silver sight, precognition? Very nice, all the same.

Hecate