Reviews for Between Love and Hate
Mirandaannw chapter 6 . 1/1
It's really a shame you never finished this. I hope someday you do, probably not since it's been a long time you updated it but what a horrible place to leave it at
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Great story! Can't wait go keep reading if you decode to continue.
ari chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
PLEEEEASEEEE UPDATE...i know its been more than copule years but this is like the best thing i ever read so...
Tee chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Please update this! It was getting so good and I really hoped for a happy ending
Kylie Potter chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
So I know it's been over three years... but please come back and finish this?
spoon chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
mate you better finish this! and get everything fixed! like max and alec being together for instance ! you cant leave us all hanging! loads of people have prob already gave on the story! but i refuse too so get your gears moving and finish this please!
autumn chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
im assuming ur not continuing this story looks like the ast time u updated it was a little over a year ago, but anyway its really good. hopefully one day u'll finish it id like to know what happens..
blubblubblubblub chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
next great story from you and there is no update too... :(
coolkitty154 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
OH MY GOSH I WILL SERIOUSLY FIND YOU AND KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T CONTINUE! UPDATE RIGHT NOW! please? :D

that was amazing though!
mimitran chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I hope you update soon. :( This story is too good!
L chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
This is great! But please don't leave us hanging-Alec has to go save Max! Please update soon!
lalafromlalaland chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
love the story...please update!
Duffster21 chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
i love this story... i haven't exactly read the first one

but i will read it when i get around to it

so update as soon as you can

TTFN
Alana84 chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Two awesome last chapters, I loved them so very much!

The whole heat scene was amazing, hot and great, I really liked it! I feel so for both Max and Alec, of course! Poor them!

Oh, no Max got caught, now Alec has to save her and he remembers, a little more, yay!

Cannot wait to read more, please update soon...
whateverfor chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
I love this story, its gorgeous! Please update real soon! :)