Reviews for Alone
Faery66 chapter 13 . 1/4/2017
Hope to read more soon. We're can I find the rest of the chapter?

D
Kichou chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time please.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
I wonder if Atemu's going to be visiting soon. It would be interesting to see how red his face can get.

brittney
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
u should send me that lemon scene, it sounds like there is something interesting that is now missing
mirrohayou chapter 12 . 10/23/2009
I really loved this, I also really hope there will be more *pleading eyes*
theauthor94 chapter 7 . 8/21/2009
Hehehehe Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Yugi that is quite a mark. Hahaha I love Bakura!
theauthor94 chapter 5 . 8/21/2009
l\love it! Bakura and Yugi are uuber cute! I love this story so much! Can't wait to read more!
theauthor94 chapter 3 . 8/21/2009

BlackRose
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Lolchen chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
*shakes head* Though Atemu is being totally OOC, as well as Yugi's friends at least you tried to explain Atemu's actions... and a bit of their friend's as well. In my opinion, Yugi is a little OOC, too, as is Kura, but hey, what can I say. As least as it stays that minimal. And I doubt that anyone would dare hurt Yugi if Bakura just glared at everyone and told them he was not to be touched. Being a friend of him would surely be enough because no one dares messing with him. Ah well, it was probably necessary for the story, though they went ahead too fast for my liking, especially about sex. Even as I don't see Yugi as weak and innocent as some writers put him, he would still be hesitant about it, I believe. Just think about how shy he is towards Anzu in the manga/anime!

Anyway, I'm interested in how this'll turn out - and once Atemu returns... muahahhaah
No Subject chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I have gone through SO, SO, SO, SO much to try and find this story again! And I am SO HAPPY that I did find it! I LOVE this story as much as Yugi looks cute!

Shia
FreshFish chapter 13 . 3/25/2008
wow, no respect .. LOL

I hope it was at least good.
FreshFish chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
wow, I just don't think Yugi is capable of being so deceiving and I would feel horrible for Baku. Na , it's all good. They'll be fine.

After he fixes the roof, Solomon will love him.

I have to hand it too you, they are all in character. Way good.

I love how Baku is like a husband coming home from work. he treats Yugi, and Ryou like their housewives. LOL