Reviews for Hang up and Take Down
emmy2710 chapter 1 . 4/22
Donnie é incrível!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I agree with tmntfan4ever SOO CUTE!
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
THAT WAS SOOO CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Lol I love it. Not to cute. Just right.
nim draug chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
yay Donnie!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
All of the turtle tots are simply adorable here but Donnie has and always will have special place in my heart. I'm as clueless as Splinter as to how Donnie gets stuck in those places. I loved the Rubix cube scene, how easily Don was able to solve it. The ending was perfect with Don beating Raph through his intelligence and sheer determination. And discovering his weapon too. Just gotta love these little Donnie moments.
eeveemew chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
:) I liked it! It's touching.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Adorable story! How cute! :)
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
*squee* CHIBIS! how could i have missed this one! This was so cute! i loved it!
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Aww, it was so cute! But how on Earth did they manage to get Don stuck on a pipe 7 feet over the floor?
Tewi chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
aw! that was such an awesome story! great Don thing! i felt bad when he was hanging upside down and stuff though! but loved the story! you did a great job!
chibiroseangel chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Okay now that I understand that Starting with a Toy is a kinda spin off of Hang Up and Take Down, I'm not so confused anymore. Chibi turtles are the best though! I'm kinda sad cause I don't get to read a lot on the chibi turtles but oh well. I'll survive now I loved what you did with the story. At first I thought, it was gonna Mikey since everyone tends to think that Mikey can't do anything and he's also put into the baby brother who gets into trouble once too often role but you proved me wrong. At any rate, it was so cute that Donnie won and Raph was just sitting there like "What just happened?" Oh you are definitely a top notch author! Kudos!
MidnightHeir chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Aw! I wish I knew Donnie well enough to know if that was in character or not. But it was sweet to see him kick Raph's ass. That boy really needs to learn that strength and swinging fists really aint gonna do ya no favours!

Sweet piece, I liked it ... though on a side rant... Donny is second oldest! Raph is the second youngest ... and that comes from years of indoctrinated Hero Turtles ...

Rant over, honest!

~Heir
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This was cute. Write more good stories. I liked how Don found that the bo staff was his true weapon. Maybe you should write one for Leo too. That would be cool.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Kellie Fay chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
aw that was cute! and a cool story keep up the good work! :)