Reviews for The Bet
In Lieu Of Reality chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
"I can read." So can I, and you seem to have done well with this.
xXCarMinaXx chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
wow! this story is fun!

snape is snarky as usual I love him like that

thank you for this fabulous story!
Chrl268 chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
that was really good, v funny, please write more bets between them to, heeheehee, really was quite funny!
fireflies-flicker chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
this was very amusing and very cleverly written!

I loved it!

great job :]
Aldavinur chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
Great fic!

I really liked it!

The bet was a funny idea! But Hermione seems very Slytherin ;-)
dead2self chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
That was a really fun fic! I liked the interactions and their scheming was really fun to read. My favorite part was the end of the second chapter when Snape eluded coming right out and saying it in front of the class. Very clever.
wingedthing chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
That totally rocked :D I was grinning in a really dorky way all the way through! Well done!

xx wingedthing xx
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
Aww...is he adorable or what? Come to think of it, Hermione's adorable too.

Very well done indeed. Thank you!
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
O, mightily wonderful. Thank you so much. I wish I could comment on certain parts but it was all so enjoyable and perfect. Great job, great characterization, great plot. Your potions debate was believable and I agree that it is hard to write such terminology. Thanks for sharing. *runs off to read the next chapter*
monketprobs chapter 2 . 1/21/2006
lol great story !
Ivygreen chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
LOL! Poor Snape, Hermione bested him in the end. I like how she gave him the plaque for Best Teacher of the Month. One more thing, it's "sleight of hand", not "slight of hand". Great story! :D
VickiWeasley chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
this was very interesting it made me smile good job keep on writing
writer007 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
aw, i really liked this story! perhaps you could add on to it and they fall in love...? (hopeful)
Angela Danton chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Great! But he cheated!
Angela Danton chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wonderful! Gave me a good laughter! Thank you!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »