Reviews for The Bet
VickiWeasley chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
this was very interesting it made me smile good job keep on writing
writer007 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
aw, i really liked this story! perhaps you could add on to it and they fall in love...? (hopeful)
Angela Danton chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Great! But he cheated!
Angela Danton chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Wonderful! Gave me a good laughter! Thank you!
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
My sister thinks that you were a little OOC because

A: Severus would not make a bet

B: Hermione would not skip and whistle.

As for me I found it an amusing and quite entertaining little ficlet. You do a good job with this pair in all styles of writing.
a-nightingale-sang chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Oh, I like this story, I haven't read one with this sort of plot! I think I've read most of yours now!

Peace, Love, and Llamas,

Kiera Lee
RandomReviewer chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
I do hope you don't tire of hearing good things about your writing...

I loved it. It was great, good, stupendous, super, I'm running out of synonyms... :)
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Great story. I love battle of wits scenarios and this certainly delivers. I laughed so hard when Hermione announced the award. Great ending it fits very well. Though I do wonder if Hermione actually had memos that said Snape sang the 12 Days of Christmas, probably not, the teachers would be too terrified of Snape's restribution if they ever spread that around! lol Good job.
american-born-confused-desi chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
really good, unique
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Snape's announcement at dinner had me laughing so loud that my dog came running into the room...

kiss-of-cuteness chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Loved the story. Snape is so tricky. It was interesting and some of the plot twists were awesome.
Transylvanian chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Can't wait to read more. Please keep writing.
queenp chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
*giggle* that was too cute...loved it.
Natsuyori chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
lol! loved this story lots! amazing work!
heartnut chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Aw, you took the simple way out of this one. She was supposed to jump him in the last scene! Just kidding. Anyway, I think you've done a marvelous job wrapping up the story. It's about time that Snape was humbled. I loved Hermione's bluff about the party, too. It was sheer genius. Wondering why he didn't "accio" the envelope and double-check, but that's Snape's superiority for you. I guess he's just used to deception and trickery from all those years scraping to Voldy, eh? The plaque at the end was a nice touch. Nice G-rated tale from you-we need more like it in this fandom.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »