Reviews for The Bet
CathRakka chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
Hehehe! That was so awesome. It was hilarious and so cleaverly written. You did such a wonderful job of writting snape and hermione in character. Excellent job!
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
I really enjoyed it...And I enjoy all of your other stories as well...keep up the awesomeness...XOXO-Froggi
DramaQueen04 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
well i liked it but i wuld not mind a continuation but thats up to you i see all sorts of possibilitys.
RachL8 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
aw! such a cute little story. it's nice to see someone get the best of snape every so often.
Winters'Darkened'Reflection chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
so this is the end.I hope update soon,will they ever what I want.
reitashnehelena chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Nice new chapter!

Keep writing- PLEASE
Cyranothe2nd chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Well, I thought that this was a one shot an I'm so happy to see part two!

Very nicely done, Vanity:D
Karana Belle chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
oh this was cute. i especially liked the ending. great job!

Karana Belle

Resident at St. Mungo's
Pathatlon chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Wonderful!
June W chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Finished? You mean there's no more chapters coming? No! I want Severus to find out that she was bluffing about the Christmas party photos and to get his revenge on her! Also, that Teacher Appreciation award is for a MONTH, so there is time to give McGonagall an award for the next month. More, please! Please?
AMRA1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Good story! I like how Hermione may have seemingly lost the battle, in that Snape never made the declaration in a manner fulfilling the spirit of the bet; but, won the war, as she finally got him to sincerely admit that she was the best student he had ever had.
Vickie211 chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
I can't believe I didn't review the first chapter. I'm sure I meant to. Anyway, really cute story. Snape is so sneaky, isn't he? _ Still, he finally admitted to Hermione that she was the best. It was enough for her to hear him acknowledge it honestly, even if she was the only one who knew.

I saw on your web site that you're coming home next week. Welcome back, in advance!
Larilee chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
A very good follow-up! It's just a shame Snape could not say that honestly. :-) Lisa
sallene chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
This is a very cute story.
Verity Brown chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
Brilliant! Snape's little trick was perfect. It's too bad that this story isn't going to continue (boo hoo!). A competition of wits between these two is always so fun to watch.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »