Reviews for The Bet
Winter Solstice1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wonderful - really very amusing. I laughed out loud at the line 'none, you hag', which is very unusual for me, as it was absolutely priceless.

The stark contrast between Hermione's actual humility and what she suffers for it and Snape's arrogance and attitude of I-can't-possibly-be-wrong-and-I-won't-even-admit-it-when-I-am is really very interesting indeed. I presume that you've intended this story to be a one shot but it has so much potential should you think of expanding it further. The man needs to be taught a proper lesson, and I would be inclined to think that Hermione would be one to 'give it to him', if you'll excuse the pun!

Thank you for another excellent read!
Lywinis chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Oh, this is brilliant! You were pretty much in character with both of them, and this was extremely well written. Been a fan of a lot of your work for some time, and this is just another example. Thanks for brightening my day with this! *hands out Snape plushies and butterbeer all around* Keep it up!

Lywinis
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Wonderful! Truly funny! Great plot!
Wile chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
That was fun! Thanks for this lovely story.
magicmistress071370 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I have to say, that this story is by far one of the funniest I have read in some time. I would love it if you were to continue with it. It would be nice to see if Snape can bring himself to say that she is the best potions student that he has ever had. Great job.
RadicallyRandom7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Muhahaha! AWESOME!
Verity Brown chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Oh, that was fun! :) Good job of keeping Snape in character, too.
cecelle chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
That was great. I loved that she was able to show him up in the end after all - 'outdated source materials', LOL! Both of them are true to their characters. Good job!
venomequeen-83 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
LMAO!Omg, this was absolutly hillarious! You deserve an award...I Venomequeen_83 Do here by bequith Vanityfair with the first ever award for excelent use of originality, hummor and writing seen in a first chapeter alone. * Hands you a big fancy paper with all said above and hands a gold and green ribbon with a silver medal* Three chears for Vainityfair hiphip horray! hiphip horray! hiphip horray!
katherose chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
*snorts* Funny story.
rjocl12 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Very well done. A nice setup by Hermione both for the Teacher Appriciation and then forcing Snape to admit he was in error. Good characterization of both. I could see such a scene in Book 7.

Robert
sLyThErIn ApPLe chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
its great, i love the stories, keep up the gd work
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6