Reviews for Snowblind
bedheadain'tdead chapter 1 . 7/18
2017. I can say this now - FINALLY SAY THIS - after so long without a word or smidgen of an update on the best unfinished fanfiction on this site.

I'VE DONE MY WAITING! TWELVE YEARS! IN AZAKABAN!

Please update, pleeeease. I gotta know how Saito kills Kenshin without actually killing him b/c cannon. Nekotsuki Senpai, I implore you - complete this awesome adventure. -_-
Naunet42 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
I love this story so much. Your Saito and Battousai are awesome 3 I really want to know how the story continues :/
The Once Caged Bird chapter 8 . 8/6/2016
Now hear me out Nekotsuki - this would be an awesome story to finish...?

I guess even if not, it's still amazing and I can't tell you how many times I've reread it. And every single time I do, I'm reminded of how amazing a writer you are. So even if you're working on other stories (fanfic and original) I'll still be happy in the end.

((But the question is, will Saito and Kenshin be happy in the end?))

JK, honestly love your work and look forward to reading more!
writersgonawrite chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
WELL WRITTEN AND WELL APPRECIATED!

This has gotta be, well, the 10th or 11th time I have read Snowblind since discovering it - and you - a couple of years ago. You are an amazing author by the way and I particularly like the stories in which you have two characters fighting for survival. (Underdark is downright glorious)

Now that the Rurouni Kenshin live action movies are starting to be released in certain US theaters this summer - I have come back to my favorite piece of RK fanfiction. Don't know if you've seen them yet or not but if so I hope you liked the live actions as much as I did. And I shamelessly hope that by watching them you might be inspired to finish this particular badass piece of potential in your collection of works.

Btdubs this is probably the worst and most literal cliffhanger I have ever been left on. After you straight up Mulan-ed both Kenshin and Saito I as a reader keep coming up with different scenarios for how they might or possibly even will survive. Each more ridiculous than the last. But in all seriousness, I appreciate that your story is so brutally realistic and thus far missing minute dragons voiced by Eddie Murphy.

Sincerely yours from the void of suspended hiatus animation
Parrocha chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Is there even a remote chance to see another chapter of this well written piece of fanfiction?
I would really be glad. Your writing actually manages without the typical fanfiction phrases. And without fangirl-Japanese, which is just annoying. I really appreciate your story-telling and I like your characterizations. And I wantto know how this will continue, we cant exactly leave Kenshin under that snow, right?
Dola chapter 8 . 3/21/2016
update please?
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
God, 'two households' bring me back to the study of Romeo and Juliet. Damn quote is forever stuck inside my head.
sorcerousfang chapter 8 . 4/8/2015
I seem to be on a role tonight with finding beautiful works that end in cliffhangers (and years since updating). Should you ever find the time or inspiration to come back to this, I'll be one of many people eager to read it.

Thanks for writing!
-sf
IkiaSetto chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
This would be an awesome fanfic to finish. Keep it up!
Even if you haven't update since 2005. x'D
Never the less, this is great.
Phireye chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
I know its unlikely seeing as its been years since you updated but...could you please update? Pretty pretty please?
Tricksterkat209 chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
[silently cries that she didn't check when this was last updated] It was amazing. AMAZING! I sacrificed sleep and I have zero regrets. I'm just sighing a lot now and going to sleep. Adding this gem to my favorites and keeping my fingers crossed. (Haha. Ha. Why?!) You did a great job! Loved it!
waiting4morning chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Ah, it's a shame you never finished this.
Kyu-Momo chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
I'm definitely still interested! This is excellent so far!

PLEASE continue! *puppy eyes* :3
Desiree1717 chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Aww, it's unfinished. D:
chouberiba chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
The way you switch beween the timeline is very neatly done, mixing the present with glimpses of the past that eventually led to this situation. Really nice. And oh, this interaction between easily provoked teenage Kenshin and witty, cool Saito is just...worth all gold. I love this.