Reviews for Snowblind
Sunnepho chapter 8 . 6/10/2010
Your characterization is breathtaking. I'm speechless.

I did notice this hasn't been updated in three years, but I can always hope, right? ;)
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! You really must update soon, Nekotsuki, I've become addicted! I don't know why I didn't read this one before, I already knew how great an author you were after reading Tanabata Jasmine, which is seriously one of the BEST Kenshin fics in the WORLD, right next to The Mindsifter. -x

I think I'll go re-read Tanabata Jasmine while I wait for an update here. :D So, please update soon and awesome, amazing, spectacular fic!
sirensbane chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
If Kenshin didn't die, Saito's going to kill him. Great job with this story; I'm glad I decided to read it. But Saito's making poor Kenshin look like an idiot.
kenkao.inukags chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
you should update!... i wonder if saito would take advantage of kenshin being injured from the snow and try to turn him in to shinsengumi hq lol!
just-O chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
Wow. This is really an amazing story. It seems realistic, and that always makes for a fun read. I know you haven't updated in almost three years, but I'm positive that everyone who has read this will be ecstatic when you continue this one. Definitely one of the best stories I've read. It's not hard to tell that you put a lot of time and effort into this story. Thanks for a great read. I'll be on the look out for an update, no matter how far in the future that is.
Geckohawaii chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Oh my gawd, I miss your writing! I've been re-reading all your fics recently. Please regale us with more Battousai and Saito!
skepsis66 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Wow... intense. I like it! The dynamics between Kenshin & Saitou are of definite interest! I hope you eventually update this, even though it has been a long time.
Rei Masako chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
I just read this fic and loved it. I'm glad you're back in and will be waiting for the next chapter :-)
Byakkoya no Musume chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Please update! Well, if you can anyway. The story is amazing, it would be ashame if you left it unfinished. Just my thoughts...
IOTR chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Has this been discontinued? Because I'll be really dissapointed.. I love this story :)
Ground Zero43 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
O.O. Amazing... You have a lot of talent! Update!
InkDreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Really lovely imagery, very poetic. Very intriguing set-up (such evil cliffhangers you leave at the end of each chapter). :) I must know what happens!

Eagerly awaiting the next update (even though I'm nowhere near
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
You stopped. Long time ago. Too bad. You one of the dead ones?

...I'm actually more articulate than this. Just not right now. I haven't indulged in psychotropics either. Just tired. Many compliments; you are very good. The situation with the boy with the gun...Kenshin is always Kenshin. Same stupid situations. Why do these people always end up eating rabbits? There are so many other animals in the world. Someone should eat a tanuki or a squirrel. (Squirrels have been food for a long time, after all. Never shoot the barking squirrel. That's a rule.)

Great on the exposure, and the ages, and the dead. The dying are people. If Kenshin's sixteen, then Saitou's...twenty-two? Crikey. War ages all prematurely. The fight in the woods and possession of sword tension great, but all the time didn't see why Kenshin didn't break for Saitou's daisho as soon as he was out of striking range. He's faster, after all. Would have lowered chance of injury from engaging armed swordsman with bits of wood.

Oh, and Saitou arresting Hiko. Stuck in my mind. Hah.

You actually won't finish, will you? Oh well. Marking.
therandomthinker chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Wow, this fic's really good so far! And what a mean place to end the chapter!

I really like the Kenshin/Saitou interaction, I've always wondered how they'd interact in the Bakumatsu era if they actually talked and didn't start fighting. The interaction is very well written and believable.

Keep up the good work!
grayzone chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Great story! vivid action scenes and i love the interaction between kenshin and saito. one of the best rivalary stories i have read. very realistic. do continue would love to read more
329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »