Reviews for Snowblind
mswyrr chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
"Teaser" is the right word for it! What an intriguing set-up... so much possibility. I really look forward to seeing where you go with this. I love me some in character Saitou-Kenshin interaction.
Padawan-Travina chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Ok you already know what I am going to say..but I will say it anyways..

I WANT MORE!

**hog ties you to your chair so you finish TJ and then start working on this one**
tag0 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Oh, yes, *definitely* interested! I want to read what happens!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Am I interested in seeing you continue this? Are you kidding? I've got chills and it's not just because your story is set in winter. This is REALLY good. You must continue. Not continuing would be cruel! Please finish Tanabata Jasmine quickly so you can get back to this one! Excellent work as always!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Excellent story start. You certainly know how to grab someone's attention. Please continue but finish Tanabata Jasmine first!
animeinsomniac chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I have to say that I am interested in seeing more of this story. This was a great start and a horrible teaser of what might come later, but I look forward to more. Keep up the great work on all of your writing and I hope that you get a chance to post another chapter for either of your stories soon.
Jelley chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow... I really liked this one. Please do finnish it! I would love to know what happens. You are an awsome writer!
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Ep! A new story! This must have a lot of promise, ne? For a fleeting moment I sort of thought that the "Shinsengumi captain" was Okita instead of Saitou...dunno why...but then again, I have to thank the Author Alert for giving me tips of this story! I think I am going to love everything that you decide to put on FF net! Heh.
AmunRa chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Yup, I'm definitely interested in seeing where you go with the story, so I hope to see more soon! Great start so far.
Miburo Kid chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
AIE! (drops dead from the intensity of coming across evil cliff-hanger)(Jumps back onto feet...alive...or not, fired by the will to hopefully see the next chapter of this fic) I KNEW I shouldn't have read this fic after all those other reviews said that you left a cliff-hanger! (tries to punch keyboard but misses and hits table instead)(Que the yells of pain spiced with swearing) So anyway, you have a really original style and your English grammar, spelling etc. is good. Your story really got me interested. I hope you finish your other fics and continue this one. You have to! Must...know...what happens...next...(runs off and scours other fics)
Mistake chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Why would Kenshin reverse the grip on his sword? Or is this after the war, but that dosen't seem likely.
Night-Owl123 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
cliffhangers are evil! update soon!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Yes! Continue, please! I really love stories of the Bakumatsu (primarily, coz there's no Kaoru; amd secondarily - cool fighting! *grins*)

Just a question though... I didn't think swordsmen would kill an injured, unconscious enemy - not being honourable, and all. I mean, honour did play a big part in their mental make-up, ne? Or was that just the samurai class? :-S

Well, whatever it is, it seems like a great prologue - the potential to be a great fic's there... and hope you do write more of this!
starofhades chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
YES, please continue this fic! You're off to a great start, Kenshin and Saitou, half-drowned, in mid-fight, and Kenshin on the verge of killing Saitou in cold blood. (Saitou-sama is going to wake up, yes?)

Well-written, lots of good descriptions, very vivid imagery. Looking forward to chapter 2!
conspirator chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
What? You're going to leave us hanging, potentially for months, with a sword literally at the throat? How can you do that to us! This has got to be one of the most exciting openings I've ever seen-you MUST continue it!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »