Reviews for Snowblind
Geckohawaii chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Oh my gawd, I miss your writing! I've been re-reading all your fics recently. Please regale us with more Battousai and Saito!
skepsis66 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Wow... intense. I like it! The dynamics between Kenshin & Saitou are of definite interest! I hope you eventually update this, even though it has been a long time.
Rei Masako chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
I just read this fic and loved it. I'm glad you're back in and will be waiting for the next chapter :-)
Byakkoya no Musume chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Please update! Well, if you can anyway. The story is amazing, it would be ashame if you left it unfinished. Just my thoughts...
IOTR chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
Has this been discontinued? Because I'll be really dissapointed.. I love this story :)
Ground Zero43 chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
O.O. Amazing... You have a lot of talent! Update!
InkDreams chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Really lovely imagery, very poetic. Very intriguing set-up (such evil cliffhangers you leave at the end of each chapter). :) I must know what happens!

Eagerly awaiting the next update (even though I'm nowhere near
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 5/14/2009
You stopped. Long time ago. Too bad. You one of the dead ones?

...I'm actually more articulate than this. Just not right now. I haven't indulged in psychotropics either. Just tired. Many compliments; you are very good. The situation with the boy with the gun...Kenshin is always Kenshin. Same stupid situations. Why do these people always end up eating rabbits? There are so many other animals in the world. Someone should eat a tanuki or a squirrel. (Squirrels have been food for a long time, after all. Never shoot the barking squirrel. That's a rule.)

Great on the exposure, and the ages, and the dead. The dying are people. If Kenshin's sixteen, then Saitou's...twenty-two? Crikey. War ages all prematurely. The fight in the woods and possession of sword tension great, but all the time didn't see why Kenshin didn't break for Saitou's daisho as soon as he was out of striking range. He's faster, after all. Would have lowered chance of injury from engaging armed swordsman with bits of wood.

Oh, and Saitou arresting Hiko. Stuck in my mind. Hah.

You actually won't finish, will you? Oh well. Marking.
therandomthinker chapter 8 . 5/3/2009
Wow, this fic's really good so far! And what a mean place to end the chapter!

I really like the Kenshin/Saitou interaction, I've always wondered how they'd interact in the Bakumatsu era if they actually talked and didn't start fighting. The interaction is very well written and believable.

Keep up the good work!
grayzone chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
Great story! vivid action scenes and i love the interaction between kenshin and saito. one of the best rivalary stories i have read. very realistic. do continue would love to read more
silverfox588 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
You need to finish!
sarahlilly95 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Well, does this count as a break in chapters? About 2 years till chapter nine, maybe more... this story is so good! Any chance you're continuing on LJ? It's addictive.
accallia chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
You're not going to FINISH? Seriously! Incredible work here! Please please! You write the characters so well! It's honestly amazing. Please continue!
Clarence Hikari chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
very nice ) keep on the good work.. hope to see more chapters )
Ariana Deralte chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
Heh. I do hope you're going to continue this eventually. I'd love to see Saito actually find out Kenshin's age *grin* Anyway, this is really good. I think you were right to have the two of them fight it out before they called a truce - much more in character. Cheers!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »