Reviews for Snowblind
silverfox588 chapter 8 . 4/11/2009
You need to finish!
sarahlilly95 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Well, does this count as a break in chapters? About 2 years till chapter nine, maybe more... this story is so good! Any chance you're continuing on LJ? It's addictive.
accallia chapter 8 . 2/25/2009
You're not going to FINISH? Seriously! Incredible work here! Please please! You write the characters so well! It's honestly amazing. Please continue!
Clarence Hikari chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
very nice ) keep on the good work.. hope to see more chapters )
Ariana Deralte chapter 8 . 8/20/2008
Heh. I do hope you're going to continue this eventually. I'd love to see Saito actually find out Kenshin's age *grin* Anyway, this is really good. I think you were right to have the two of them fight it out before they called a truce - much more in character. Cheers!
Shinku Jimen chapter 3 . 6/14/2008
Hello,

I have enjoyed this fic so far and I want to congratulate you on your quality of writing. Good writers on fanfic are few and far between _. I noticed your request for elaboration on the topic of how a samurai viewed his sword from someone more learned on the topic. I have taken two years of Iaido which is one of the three sword styles that the samurai commonly used. In one of my classes my sensei addressed the idea of how a samurai views his sword. The samurai does see his sword as an extension of his soul. In fact to touch another person's katana without asking permission is the biggest insult among samurai, and to draw another's sword without permission is to challenge him to a death match then and there.

I hope that this answers your question! Thanks for entertaining us with your brilliant stories!
ojuzu chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
Wow. Just . . . wow. You're amazing.

Saitou is my favourite character, and this is only the second (yup, second) Saitou-fic I've found where a) he's well written, and b) the author actually intends to finish it.

Your characterizations are spot on, and you have transformed something as potentially boring as 'being stuck in the middle of nowhere in the winter' a wonderful melange of swordfights, tension, and frozen clothes.

I really like that Kenshin continues to consider and discard the possibility of simply leaving his 'travelling companion'. It makes both characters more believable. Well done.
Aya-Shoru chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Are you writing more? This is good.
Nanami chapter 8 . 5/1/2008
pleease keep writing...
ZukoFlame chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Awesome story! i HAVE to know what happens next! please update soon!
shadoewhunter chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
I'm really enjoying this read. No random pairings, just good solid story telling. Please continue! :D
J Luc Pitard chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
This story is awesome! Kind of like a cop/buddy movie, only with swords and enemies and, well Kenshin. Your extra characters are very well done, like the traitor, the doomed family and the vengeful little brother. All very three dimensional and all adding something to the plot.

You say you'll see this story through? As a reader I look forward to doing the same.
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
I like this. I can't wait until you update. I've been trying to work on my Naruto and Rurouni kenshin fanfics. I think i'm doing too many at one time though. Lol oh well.

Saitouuryuuji
Morena Evensong chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
I absolutely love this story. Your characterization is wonderful and I adore your action scenes (as a writer who has a problem with those I am in awe). I can see everything happening before my eyes even as I read it. Can't wait to read more of this!
Divine Arion chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
This is a great story. Keep up the good work. :)
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »