Reviews for Snowblind
ZukoFlame chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Awesome story! i HAVE to know what happens next! please update soon!
shadoewhunter chapter 8 . 4/12/2008
I'm really enjoying this read. No random pairings, just good solid story telling. Please continue! :D
J Luc Pitard chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
This story is awesome! Kind of like a cop/buddy movie, only with swords and enemies and, well Kenshin. Your extra characters are very well done, like the traitor, the doomed family and the vengeful little brother. All very three dimensional and all adding something to the plot.

You say you'll see this story through? As a reader I look forward to doing the same.
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 8 . 11/16/2007
I like this. I can't wait until you update. I've been trying to work on my Naruto and Rurouni kenshin fanfics. I think i'm doing too many at one time though. Lol oh well.

Morena Evensong chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
I absolutely love this story. Your characterization is wonderful and I adore your action scenes (as a writer who has a problem with those I am in awe). I can see everything happening before my eyes even as I read it. Can't wait to read more of this!
Divine Arion chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
This is a great story. Keep up the good work. :)
Ju-chan chapter 8 . 9/27/2007
please please write on!

I love the whole story! the dialogs between battousai and saitou are so much fun to read...

a fan from germany begs you to write on ;)
Ju-chan chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
aah... I love your stories, and please, write this on!

can't wait to read the next chapter!
HeadingNorth chapter 8 . 6/18/2007
Oh wow... Cliffy there, ne? Please update! I'm begging you. PLEASE!
Wah-Keetcha chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Hey, I really like this story! Please continue.

Althea M chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Sometimes you just can't get a break. Looks like Kenshin is having one of those moments. More! More!

kuroi-katzchen chapter 8 . 6/11/2007
Aughh. Poor Kenshin! The road of good intentions indeed. I can't wait to see Saito's reaction when he realises what's happened.

Your descriptions are lovely. I can almost visualise the snow and feel its bite.
junyortrakr chapter 8 . 5/17/2007
Oh, an avalanche. This will not be a pretty scene to sort out. At least they won't have to bury any bodies this way, although they might not get any supplies, either. What a big mess.
junyortrakr chapter 7 . 5/17/2007
Well, they managed to make it to a cabin without even one blanket, or anything much else, for that matter. It would seem very unlikely they hauled all the wood off, though, so they should be able to warm up for the night.
junyortrakr chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
Well, they called a truce. Of course, they still have to survive, which isn't at all certain.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »