Reviews for Icebreaker
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I am rather late to the party, but I figured a nice little review never hurt anyone, and this was a really great before-bed story to read. :)

I like that they can fight so convincingly, getting...well, extremely frustrated with one another, but not exactly angry, and never, ever spiteful or hateful.

I think my favorite part was the kiss, and not because I'm a sap for stuff like that (because usually the "ooh first kiss" stuff is just ridiculous to me), but because it just makes so much bloody SENSE. I mean, it happens, he apologizes, but the argument about it doesn't last, and she surrenders rather peacefully, all things considered. The ending, of course, leaves things hanging, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Great work!

Manna
Elenion Anaar chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Again, like your previous story, this is wonderful! I love the way you bring the pair to life, more so than even Rowling herself was able to do. Seriously.
Vilya0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Hi! I just read all of your fics, non-stop. They're amazing! I absolutely love your Remus/Tonks chemistry! I wish I could read more of your work but your fics and profile on fiction alley aren't working (something about "error 404") so I resorted to friending you on livejournal in hopes that you would have posted some things there. *yawn* I shall have to explore tomorrow. Good night! And thanks for sharing your fics!
snitchnipped chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Ah ha! Lovely job... and how nicely this story fits in with what's now canon, huh? Congrats!
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I love your stories! I first read them about 6 months ago on a site called, 'The Full Moony', and it was *you* who introduced me to the idea of Lupin/Tonks being more than friends. You got me on their bandwagon, I guess, and I just wanted to thank you. Just so you know, I've practically got your stories memorized I know them so well. My fav. is 'Alexandrite'; for some reason that story struck a cord with me. I also liked this one 'But...you kissed me.' Oh, Tonks! Anyway, it just occured to me that you might write on here so I typed your name in, and yep, you do. :)
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
You amaze me.
starnat chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Please write a chapte 2! It was a great fic!
Jenulus chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Ok, seriously, I never say this, so take it as a high compliment.

Your story made me tear up.

Well done- I'd love to see another follow up, or even a full fic about these two from you.
AlyceJL chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
*dances around!* Absolutely perfect! God, Remus is so stubborn, isn't he? Good on Tonks for deciding to keep trying!

Ahem. Anyway... dialogue real. This is such a strong point, especially considering dialogue is so hard to get right - it nearly always ends up sounding like something out of a cheesy soap opera! Well done :)

Hoping to read more...
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Woot for kisses, boo for stupid!Remus.
Queriusole chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Great, you have the anonymous review open! I'm one of those lazy people who hate logging in but like to leave reviews.

I've read all the stories you posted and have been enchanted by the quiet tone of the stories and the progression in the character interactions. You provide excellent visuals that really puts the reader into the setting.

Thanks for posting the Lupin/Tonks storeis.
Cydarill chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Whew. That took me a while to read, mainly because I was so tired. Anyway, this was really good, as usual. The dialogues are really realistic, too. I can easily imagine them saying and acting like that. Great job!

~Cydarill
mrscribble chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
) That's it, you're going on to my Author Alert list :P
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
It's really sweet. And they finally kissed! Yay! PLEASE write a sequel! Keep up the great work and update soon!

~Alicia