Reviews for Complications
Randompersonreadingstories chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
Just wondering, are you going to be continuing this story? (seeing you haven't updated in 5 years)
It is soooo well written, and I really want to find out what happens :(
Well if you ever decided to finish it, I'll be reading :)
Regin chapter 20 . 10/17/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Frostfire613 chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
...no offence, but Kaiba's attitude makes me want to castrate him. There's also barely any romance, mostly just animosity and slight lust. I also definitely cannot imagine Rian getting with Kaiba anytime soon because of what he did to her. Buying out her company and creating a ton of bruises on her arms from constantly manhandling her, along with constantly antagonizing her? yeah...I don't think romance is gunna happen
rather-jovial chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Please come back [
CCC103 chapter 20 . 1/15/2012
Kaiba can be so mean.. but I liked this chapter most!
CCC103 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
soo gooddd
CCC103 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
great chapter!
CCC103 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I'm hooked!
AnimeWriter45 chapter 20 . 10/25/2011
I've gotten through this long great story, but it hasn't been updated since 2009 or 2008? Oh please continue! there was rare romance and finally when more kissing comes a long, it's not complete! I hope you continue it, ur mystery and suspense keeps me going!
susl chapter 20 . 9/8/2011
i like your story update soon next chapter
alliwant chapter 20 . 7/12/2010
It took me all night to get to this point. I really like this fic though. At first, I wasn't so sure, butthe twists and turns kept me going and boy am I happy that I kept reading. I love Rian and her strong stubborn-ness. It a nice balance to Kaiba's scary jerk personality. I don't think Kaiba is OOC at all. In fact, his moments being a jerk were in character, although sometimes, I think he went too far. He scared me a bit when he got really physical with Rian and started pulling her around and everything and having this totally chauvinistic attitude about the inferiority of the role of a wife. Rian and Kaiba moments are so cute! I love how awkward they are with each other because they are just so out of their element when dealing with love. I can't get enough of their moments! I really like the development of their relationship. At times, I really doubted whether Rian and Kaiba would ever get along. Your plot is awesome. I really feel bad for Rian. She has no one left to support her because Matt keeps killing them off. He's a freaking physco killer! A very scary person. I can't wait to see what happens after theses kisses! Rian and Kaiba totally need to realize their feelings for each other. and I agree with EoI, Kaiba needs to get laid! ;P I know you havent updated in 2 years, but I really look forward to the next chapter!
TsuKaza chapter 20 . 5/10/2010
I really like this ). You have writen it so well and I like the tension between Rian and Kaiba ). I'm surprised you haven't updated in a long time, it's really good! D Hope you come back soon and continue! I really want to know how it turns out! -TK
BlueEyesWhiteDragon17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
wow
bananyalove chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
I just read all of the chapters and i need to know what happens next! this isn't the end is it? no!
with GARASU eyes chapter 19 . 6/30/2009
Oh, by the way, I noticed that you used "dark-haired" or "dark blonde" to describe the characters. Just some advice but you don't have to use it so frequently. I get that she's a dark blonde the first few times. Hope you don't mind the advice.