Reviews for Traditions
whitehound chapter 1 . 3/20
Very nice believable slow-growing relationshp.

One tiny quibble - hot cider isn't a thing here. All cider in Britain is extremely alcoholic and we would no more drink it hot than an American would drink hot Budweiser. The Weasleys would drink mulled wine.
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Never read this pairing, but I loved it! Wonder if there are many other fics with this pairing
love and temptations chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
oh so good i love it 3 i liked the fact that it didn't happened from one day to another :D love it

xoxo
love and temptations
Resevius chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Okay, so when I first read RWSS in your summary, I was like "Ew! How could that even work?" But it did and you are amazing at taking little things like Chess and turning them into romance. Very nice, and I might just have been converted to - um - Sneasley! There's probably a better way of putting that, but that's what I've got at 8 in the morning. :)
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very romantic and lovely in its own way. Love stories with a slow melting of that icy exterior. Great work.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Huh. This could actually make me start to like this unusual pairing-at least for me, LOL. Very nicely done and great gradual procession and progression of the characters and whatnot. :)
TruHurts chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
this story was just plain wonderful! I loved it! :)
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Loved it!
SilkenRoseDreams chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AWWWWWW! KY-UUUTE! I totally love it! The two of them are so cute together!
winky73 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
You know, I reeeaaallly didn't need another pairing to read! I think you have single-handedly made me a Ron/Severus lover!
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I'm in love with this story. I never thought I would like this pairing so much, if even at all, until reading this. Amazing!~
Petsu chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Oh, so rare to see here on - a M-rated story with a good plot! XD

Very well written, I must say, and the plot was nice a romantic. I loved to read it!
Chloe-LuvDaBug chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
It always makes my day when I can find a good story for this pairing since it's fairly rare. But this was very impressive and cute. Makes me want to start my own Christmas Eve traditions...
blackhearteddestruction chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This story was absolutely beautiful. Your writing style is not only filled with humor, but also filled with many cordial emotions. My eyes started to water with joyful tears and I almost started crying.

I have to admit that even though I am a Ron/Draco fan when it comes to Ron pairing up with anyone, your astonishing way of writing is causing me to enjoy Ron/Snape. I cannot wait to read more of your Ron/Snape stories.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I never thought about this pairing before, but I love this story. In this story, the Ron/Severus seems so inevitable, such a natural development that it feels very realistic. Great characterisation, but then, your characterisation is always great :)