Reviews for 1925
cherrytre1023 chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i really liked it. it was so very very way you wrote it,i could still hear the original in my tune the words,you hit them all perfectly.i love yor keep up your great and clever work.
ElleSaiKiron chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
XD

A gem
Ichigo Moble chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
this thing is so damn funny. i was laughin' through the whole thing
KeiChanz chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
eh,heh, heh, heh..i've never really read or seen Chrono Crusade but the song (1985) is one of my favorites. It was good, great job.
Ginki chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I really like this! I'm not sure why though, I'm not really a big fan of songfics, usually. I like these lyrics so much better than the actual song. Good job!
MoonDeity chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
*is laughing* Oh. My. God. Beautiful. It fits so perfectly with both the story and the song! I played the real one (1985) while I was reading it and WOW. There are some flaws but you just got it smack dab dead on straight. I'll be singing this in school tomorrow!
Ami chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
OMG that was funny! I sang along with it and everything! Great job! Really funny! You should do more stuff like that!
WAIN chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
D That is hillarious! Ha... I was singing it through and through... haha... excuse me for a moment. :-D
Cat chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
that was brilliant! i love it!
duDe chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Kyah! That was so good! U really need 2 do another song parody. It was great!
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Freakin' hilarious!
The Shaman Princess chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
OMG! That's so fitting and funny at the same time! ;; Man, that's just real good... Keep it up! [lol]
J.A.C chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This is so funny!

(hahahahahahaha!)

I only have one question...

in the part

"Oh Holy Father, Spirit and Ghost

-Her demon's gonna getcha so long now-"

...is that saying he's gonna get the Father Spirit and Ghost?

You are apparently very talented, and I think you should do a tune to "Blink Blink With A Little Green Frog" !

;)
Lechan chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
ROFLMAO that was great! I can't find words to describe it, its just too damn funny! great job!
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Marvelous-o! _ Such a barren profile though...::sniff::

Reread 'Hollywood', whoa, you really redid it, didn't you? Either that, or the first reading was more of a skim...hmm...
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »