Reviews for 1925
ElleSaiKiron chapter 1 . 1/1/2006

A gem
Ichigo Moble chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
this thing is so damn funny. i was laughin' through the whole thing
KeiChanz chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
eh,heh, heh, heh..i've never really read or seen Chrono Crusade but the song (1985) is one of my favorites. It was good, great job.
Ginki chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I really like this! I'm not sure why though, I'm not really a big fan of songfics, usually. I like these lyrics so much better than the actual song. Good job!
MoonDeity chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
*is laughing* Oh. My. God. Beautiful. It fits so perfectly with both the story and the song! I played the real one (1985) while I was reading it and WOW. There are some flaws but you just got it smack dab dead on straight. I'll be singing this in school tomorrow!
Ami chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
OMG that was funny! I sang along with it and everything! Great job! Really funny! You should do more stuff like that!
WAIN chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
D That is hillarious! Ha... I was singing it through and through... haha... excuse me for a moment. :-D
Cat chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
that was brilliant! i love it!
duDe chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Kyah! That was so good! U really need 2 do another song parody. It was great!
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Freakin' hilarious!
The Shaman Princess chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
OMG! That's so fitting and funny at the same time! ;; Man, that's just real good... Keep it up! [lol]
J.A.C chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This is so funny!

I only have one question...

in the part

"Oh Holy Father, Spirit and Ghost

-Her demon's gonna getcha so long now-" that saying he's gonna get the Father Spirit and Ghost?

You are apparently very talented, and I think you should do a tune to "Blink Blink With A Little Green Frog" !

Lechan chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
ROFLMAO that was great! I can't find words to describe it, its just too damn funny! great job!
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Marvelous-o! _ Such a barren profile though...::sniff::

Reread 'Hollywood', whoa, you really redid it, didn't you? Either that, or the first reading was more of a skim...hmm...
roguehobbit chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
*Gurgle* That was great...
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »