Reviews for Paralysis
werewolflemming chapter 8 . 3/17/2005
I think that this story is very good, and I hope that you continue writing. The way you explored Quatre's feelings was very good. Well done, and congratulations on a great story.
SeekJustice chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
I forgot the title of this fic before, I thought it was Paralysed, instead of Paralysis...so after great frustration and alot of cursing, I stumbled upon the finished story! Yay! *Waves flag*

CATHY can BURN along with Princess Pink and Dorthy! Gr! What a bitch, killing their parents like that. Quatre's lucky he found someone like Trowa after that whole deal with the not-eating and being paralyzed and all...I'd be banned from the skies, and my pilots licence would be revolked...so in the end I would probably react in the exact same way. Poor guy...Anyways, Off to read Vampires and Slaves, even though I don't have a chance to read it finished, since you've abandoned it...*sighs* But it'll have to do!

XD!
kathy stgqvk chapter 8 . 3/5/2005
sniff... Even though I know it is the end of the fic, I want more! It was really sad (and like tha pansy I'm, I couldn't stop crying). Anyway, I love yout fic, it was a great insight of the mind of someone with a dishability.

Kisses, K.
Gothgrrl chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Damn it. I lost my review! OK, going to try and type this all up again...

Firstly, I don't understand why you were so upset. None of your reviews were bad, unless you got some privately that pissed you off. I mean, you wrote a depressing story, so people are going to say that it is depressing, right? I don't get it.

Secondly, I'm disappointed in the ending. It was slapped on and didn't fit well with the rest of the story. I was sad to see that so little thought seemed to be put into it. You could have written a few very good chapters from the material in the last one. The development of the story plummeted with the last two chapters. The changing POV also threw the story off.

The formatting of the story was awkward. It looked more like a poem, and I don't understand the breaking up of the paragraphs. Emphasis? If that was the desired effect, it lost its potency half way through the first chapter.

I liked your portrayal of Quatre. Telling the story from his POV was a good choice. Again, I don't think you should have strayed from that.

I'm sorry if this all sounds negative. I really did like the story, and was hoping for a better outcome (meaning more story and an ending that wasn't rushed because you got mad). I hope you write some more (I also home you reconsider and put more time into this story), and try not to let what people say get to you.
RocSktrPunk chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Oh my god! I love this fic! All the angst, to much fluff makes me feel like I'm gonna gag. Its sad though that your going to shorten it just because of pricks can't read label warnings. Your talent goes beyond good. Oh and your plot is to awesome to throw it away.

I try not to post fics on fanfiction because there are too many hateful people here, for every 3 nice people there is 1 plain rotten one. I took all my fics down when my friend was bashed by a group of girls just because they didn't like her pairing.

If you want to try and keep this going a little longer why not try it at The people there are loads nicer. I don't know what to say to convince you but if you quit none the less I look forward to your next story.
Chou ni Natte chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
That was yet another great chapter! I wouldn't be happy either if I were in his situation. I'm looking forward to reading the last few chapters. You've done a great job!
kidishcaresh chapter 6 . 2/12/2005
i really like this story and i hope you'll update soon. You're doing great! Don't worry about the grammar i've seen much worse, at least your work is readable inspite of the minor errors. I've seen stories that made me wonder if the author was trying to make it look like a jigsaw puzzle.

keep up the good work!

KIDA
bluepixie13 chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
oh i wish i revewed sooner. i sorry theis story is wonderful heck those people shuold have figure it wasnt all rainbow and unicorn when quatre was parelyzed. i wish you go ahead and write the story the way you were going to it sond like a grete stroy but its your story and im just happy your not abbanding it.
Two-BitWannabe chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
Ahh! If I were 9 feet tall i'd kick you! How can you do that to Quatre?... and wheres Trowa?

*runs off to cry*
Chou ni Natte chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Wow...this is realy good. It's different cause you'd never suspect it. I don't want Quatre to die. I just want him to find someone he likes and be happy with them.
Igor chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
This is a good story, so I hope you decide to keep updating it. It's well written and the story is interesting, if a tiny bit depressing.