Reviews for What Lies Within Us
A. Freaking. Dorable. Obsessed with this story.
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
it was a lovely story. it tugged my heartstrings and had the right amount of angst and tension. i understand why you had a hard time with logan's talk with rory. although this is trory i find it difficult to believe that logan would do such disservice of her. she might not have loved her but she knew she was special. whore is not the right word, it implies sex in exchange of monetary gain or some sort of benefit. but as much as i love her, cheater does not reflect wonderfully of her either. so i don't know. although his talk with tristan, i would believe. i love the tender moments of trory esp. the one in the snow and by the christmas tree.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
love it
Velvet-Tales chapter 21 . 5/18/2010
Wow!

-breathless-

I loved it! You can really write. I was very impressed with the progression and the slow build-up to their relationship. I found it amazing how you took so much feeling and emotion into account. I actually got teared up several times while reading your fic.

Plus, I have to hand it to you, I was always a Jess/Rory fan but you have converted me completely! I am now undeniably in love with the Tristan/Rory fandom.

Seriously, it was well written and I enjoyed it immensely. And I'm going to watch out for your other stories to. Best of luck in the future in writing and everything!

Mel
avid trory chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Trories are the best, obviously. So you, delusional for writing a trory? Never!
Tigermusic chapter 21 . 10/21/2008
it was an awsome fic will there be perhaps a sequel on it?

anyway great work :)
Aw.

So sweet.

Great job!
iamextraordinary chapter 21 . 6/11/2007
what lies beneath us... this was such a wonderful fic. thank you. you have a gift for writing out emotions that amazes me. wonderful.

Looking forward to future fics :)

Mikaela
mrmp chapter 11 . 5/10/2007
OH MY GOD I JUST FINISHED THE KITE RUNNER AND LOVED IT! Sorry I was in the middle of reading you story and saw that and I had to comment! How great is that book, sad, emotional and thouroughly gut wrentching at times! Loved it! I read it on vacation and I was crying on the plane and on the beach and everyone kept askiing me "Are you ok?"

Sorry, great story by the way!

Read any other good books?
dracosnumber1girl chapter 21 . 3/11/2007
SEQUEL! Please, I'm beggin you! WRITE A SEQUEL!
summer davis chapter 21 . 12/19/2006
I love this story! Im so glad that they ended up together in the end! It was so good cuz it was obvious that they love eachother so much it was amazing thank you for writing this story!
fliccolo chapter 21 . 8/28/2006