Reviews for Manifestations
Love2000AMGlam chapter 22 . 3/2
Reading this story has been a great time and has kept me up way past my bedtime many nights. I was so sad to reach the final chapter, but then… the sequel Realizations has 34 chapters of goodness waiting for me! (Thank you so much for that!)

I think you have done an outstanding job of writing a story that is intriguing and keeps the characters in character. Also it's not too sappy or cheesy. Seriously the best fanfic I have ever read.

Even though this story was written 10 years ago, I hope you will write something new soon. As we age we can see the world in a different way, so I wonder how your writing will have changed in that time.
Love2000AMGlam chapter 2 . 2/21
I'm really feeling this story so far. 3
Mischief Tea chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
I was gonna say something good about the ending, but that omake really threw me. Ahahahaha. OOC or just behind-the-scenes? It's a bit fuzzy, and either way... pretty much, yes.

This was an excellent read. I'm not normally one for romance, but I might take a gander at your followup fics regardless. You certainly did the characters no injustice in this one!

(Oh. Except Trowa. I did miss dear Trowa, although I agree that there wasn't really any sensible way to fit him into the storyline. Props for making the one reference to his contributions a pun. : hahaha)

I am recommending this to all my (fandom-savvy) friends.
Mischief Tea chapter 21 . 11/22/2016
"Heero eyed him vaguely before scooting his laptop over a few inches, managing to block his slumped form completely from his line of vision." It's lines like THAT that bring this story life. Ahahahaha! It's too real.

And I've had an inkling that it would probably end up being Duo to blow their cover. Hell, he's not even supposed to be here. XD

(I had to pause and get my head out of the mental imagery for a breather when you had him and Heero leaning back against the windows. I mean, yeah, they're probably meters thick quintuple-paned and obviously well-sealed, but...brrrr. I am not a space-goer. Nope nope nope.)
Mischief Tea chapter 20 . 11/22/2016
It's kind of making me chuckle at how just a few little changes can shoot both of them into hyperanalytical overdrive. I think everyone probably does something similar when they have an emotional puzzle to solve, but it can only be worse for those with more of a natural bent for precalculation.

I like all your visual/tangible details when you're writing a lengthy internal process like this. The cold metal wall. The sounds of Duo shifting awake. Relena wrapped in blankets. (Fuwafuwa :D) I find myself being really sucked into the moment.
"Snore and you sleep alone" - truth. I'm remembering that one. Hahaha.
Mischief Tea chapter 19 . 11/22/2016
I was kinda on the fence about 2xD before this fic.

No longer. (here, hold my feels)
Mischief Tea chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
...no shame, but... that last scene made me cry a little bit. Unexpectedly!

It's decided. If you ever write a book (fanfiction or original, I don't care) - cue us in. I want to buy it. 3
Mischief Tea chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
...in which the baddies most certainly seal their fate with one of the ultimate Do Nots of the GW universe: hurting Quatre. (#1 would probably be "threatening Relena Darlian" but Quatre is a close second for most-beloved-of-terrifying-people)

Yeaaaaaah they're pretty much done for. ._.

Also, I can't get over the quality of the OCs in this story. They're pretty much seamless with the world and integral to the plot without detracting from the canon characters in the slightest. I am impressed.
Mischief Tea chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Okay so between the late-night couch scene and then the Q & Dorothy thunderstorm scene and now THIS I feel that you deserve some sort of award for Most Compelling Hugs of the Century or something. Like... how do you make such an unassuming and mostly silent and motionless scene so INTENSE? Not like action is intense, I mean, uniquely in that rather than raised emotions it is peace itself that has somehow become intensified to the point where it's nearly tangible.

This pulls on so many (for the most part positive and, in fact, often familial) memories for me. I feel like you've managed to use these characters to hit on some very raw human experience in a unique way. Wow.
Mischief Tea chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
I love the quotes at the bottom and how they so perfectly reflect on each chapter. Haha

I also really like your version of expanded worldbuilding in this story. It all seems very fitting. Dorothy and Quatre as business partners was not something I would have imagined before this fic, nor did it sit well when the idea was first introduced, but now? I've gotta say it's one of my favorite things about the story so far. XD
Mischief Tea chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
This story is awesome. Since I'm reading it in bursts during work breaks, I apologize that (for this read-through at least...heh) I am not reviewing consistently or thoroughly. But I mean it when I say this is one of the best post-EW fics I've ever read, your characterization of both the canon characters and the original security team is excellent, and I am enjoying it very much. :)
Mischief Tea chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
Goodness! Well, this certainly all makes... a lot of sense, really.

(Although I must admit that the image of Heero "lurking around watering the plants" is a pretty amusing alternative. XD ...art, perhaps?)
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Beautiful!
There's a mutual acceptance and dignity there that a lot of people seem to miss, but you've really captured the deep strength and inner gentleness of them both.
I look forward to reading the rest of this!
greentbag chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
Definitely better than episode 48
JadeKazanari chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
I had just finished reading "Realizations" and had decided to re-read this, as I still couldn't get over everything! Thank you for writing such a wonderful 1xR post EW story.