Reviews for Uncanny Excalibur
todd fan chapter 17 . 9/29/2006
We! will finally let me view this!

What the hell was that?’ Guido blinked in astonishment.

‘I think that was the two-fifteen from Waterloo.’ Forge answered.

Oh, that made me giggle.

SUPER FUN HAPPY SLIDE!
Freebird87 chapter 17 . 9/29/2006
The news reporter's name is John Thomas? That's funny. It would suck to have that name.
LycoX chapter 17 . 9/27/2006
o.0 warwolves talk? that's interesting. And I thought Jamie Braddock died in the uncanny deadpool fic?
Freebird87 chapter 16 . 7/19/2006
I think it's great you brought up all those british attractions for us non-british readers. Good day, sir.
todd fan chapter 16 . 7/18/2006
Silly Uncle Guido tee hee

Oh I lvoed that chapter, you give me much Forge-y goodness, and that makes me want to kiss you, and 'cause I can, I shall *does so*

And yes, the poo flinging...almost as bad as being gobbed on by one...almost
todd fan chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
Forge... You must be the broody one. Do you ever smile?’

‘He tried it once.’ Jamie cut in. ‘He never liked it.’

Tee hee, poor Forge. Oh gods, a first date? I feel for him ;)
needles chapter 15 . 5/25/2006
Goldfinger is my favorite James Bond movie. That Jill Masterson is one total babe.
Luc Star chapter 14 . 4/30/2006
‘Pff, the Kid of Rock eat danger for breakfast.’ Razor snorted.

‘I thought you liked Fruit Loops for breakfast.’ Sonic Blue replied.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh man. that was hillarious. nice chapter by the way. and that blaze guy is really ghost rider right? anyways..can't wait 4 the next chapter. lets kick some demony butt. later.

oh.. and.. oops about that. heh.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
‘Pff, the Kid of Rock eat danger for breakfast.’ Razor snorted.

‘I thought you liked Fruit Loops for breakfast.’ Sonic Blue replied.

todd fan chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
Ooh. Do you think it involves kissing?’ Amora’s eyes sparkled mischievously. ‘You know, like spin the bottle?

...Poor Forge is gonna end up being mauled ;)
todd fan chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
Babies! And Forge love!

This cheered me up greatly, and beleive me, I needed it.
needles chapter 13 . 3/17/2006
Bea Arthur obsession? But I thought Wade was only into younger girls. Another x-woman pregnant already?
Luc Star chapter 13 . 3/16/2006
heh. cute chapter. now i suddenly wanna celebrate my birthday.. after nearly three years of not celebrating it. sniff. anyways.. arthur and bea. hehe. that would be fun to see deadpool become a parent. hehe. i'm thinking lots of heart-attacks with a healing factor and chasing away boyfriends with a crisler. hehe. take care. update soon.
Luc Star chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
oh man. hahahaha. poor nanny. you know. i just realised something. none of the super bad guys really ever have a chance in your universes. don't be surprised if suddenly one day they revolt. hehe. anyways, this is a great one. take care and keep up the great work.

ps. hey, check out this story - This Ain't The Golden Years by Lady Jaye1. Oh man... it is so hillarious. later dude.
todd fan chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
NANNY! Evilness!

I think Nanny belongs in the 'What the hell was Magneto smoking?' catergory.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »