Reviews for Do you love me?
rachel.r.steiner chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Very interesting. One thing about the show I would've liked to see is if Riley & Larry did end up dating. So, this is a cool fantasy about what would happen if they both like each other. Nice job. :)
missshoppy56 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
i love it
Exile Mean Opiate chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
At first, I thought the story would be so great that it could afford putting up that kind of up first chapter. So, I kept on reading. Then I reached to the A/N-s IN that so-called chapter and you lost me. Nevertheless, I thought, "Okay, maybe it gets better."

Oh, how foolish of me... :/

This looks like a play. No, not even a play since there would be at least *descriptions* of what people should be doing. I don't know, if you are just stupid enough to not know so many words to *write* a good descriptions; are you simply a dumbass, who has never read anything better than a comic book (then again, even comic book has more descriptions due to the pictures), or are you one of THOSE -coughs- writers who thinks that their writing is better than everything else. Newsflash, Love, this 'story' here makes the Twilight series look like pure awesomeness.

What else was wrong about it:

- lacking in description: BEFORE you start telling a story, you create a *PROPER* background

- major comma mistakes: find out how to use punctuation marks and learn that by heart

- so many up POVs: You *do not* put a POV into a chapter, and use ONLY one sentence descriping it.

There could've been more mistakes but I couldn't be to have a some more look on this ghastly thing. :/

A positive thing as well: I didn't notice any A/N-s inside the other chapters, but other than that, take this down or make some drastic changes in it.

Bullet~
RadCherishIsEve chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
I hope it's not done yet! I wanna know what's up! Update!
RadCherishIsEve chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
VERY VERY NICE! PLease, update after the last chapter you updated! I love Riley/Larry! Larry's joining the Marines...oh...
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wow, sounds interesting, can't wait to get to chap 1.
MelodyofTwilight chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Keep going w/ the story. It's really good.
C P L chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Wow this is good! I love Larry/Riley together! I can't really remeber but did they ever get together on the show? Also Hop-Rock'in update ASAP!

Word Life,

Casey.
emily chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
omg! u must continue!i love ths story! 2 thumbs up!
KnickKnackBlack chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
aw! thats so cute! plz hurry with the next chapter
Dawn chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
I really hope you update! I have been waiting for a while. I hope to see it up son. Keep up the good work!
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This sounds like it could be a good story. Hope to see more of it up soon :)
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
This sounds like it could be a good story. Hope to see more of it up soon :)
Tambleheadmonster chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Yes, of course. Make the story. From what the summary shows it looks like a good idea.

-Review my story.