Reviews for ShooBall
dragondolphin1990 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
"Tidus chuckled like Kureno."

Your stories make me laugh so hard. :)
ArcBus chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
HAHAHAHAH! I love it, I just want to say one thing.

I don't think Seymour is the least coolest villian. The least coolest was FF8's Seifer TRYING TO BE a villian.

But Anima and Jenova... That's just class.
BikkyTheGreat chapter 9 . 10/18/2005
THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!

And my friend Amanda enjoyed me reading it to her, b/c she works at chucky cheese.. or least use to until it got burned down. lol keep up the randomness. it rocks my socks.
One who once wrote here chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Ha ha ha:) Ifrit was the bouncer:) I only read one chapter of your story so far but it'SO funny!Great chapter!
selfproclaimednerd chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I loved this crazy fanfic! :D Once again I have laughed my butt off reading one of your fics. Cx I found the Auron has problems chapter incredibly funny. Hehe. _~
MerediththeWolfy chapter 9 . 7/12/2005
Oh. My. God. I laughed so hard at this. Especially the intro to "Auron has Problems". XDD His arm does have some. . . strange. . . properties. My sister read this too (and loved it C:). But strangely she thinks that both Seymour and Auron are (gasp) hot. And she named her bike Auron. o_o Anywho. . . awesome story. Provided at least one hour of good entertainment. X3
The Obsidian Angel chapter 8 . 6/19/2005
You obviously SOMEWHAT liked FFX if you put the time into this fanfic. I prolly wouldnt have had the time or the determination to write about something I dont like O.o I tried with Inuyasha but failed miserably. Good fic tho! Ill be looking at the rest of them
The Obsidian Angel chapter 7 . 6/19/2005
Ah you OBVIOUSLY lost interest around this part of the story.

Reminds me of my situation.

Dontcha just hate that?

Well, I do

L8rz
The Obsidian Angel chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
LOLOL!

I LOVE this chapter! Man, I am so GLAD you talked about Seymour! All through the game I was thinking, CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES, MAN!

Maybe he thought it was cute just like he thought the blue hair was cute.

Man you are so funny. I cant wait to read the next part of this.
The Obsidian Angel chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Lol

So funny! I love how you inserted Tidus's narrator form. That guy is SO annoying! He must have said 'Little did I know' and 'It was that day that...' like twenty times! ARGH! Great chappie!
The Obsidian Angel chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
LOL! You are so funny and original! I love your style! I could never think of something like this! The Haley Explosion Theory is HILARIOUS! And when you say (insert noun) came in like it BELONGED there. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!

PS- Auron's arm is really chunky? I didnt notice!
Selffie chapter 9 . 5/29/2005
Kay, my final review.

Loved it.

But, I do think you should use less references to other anime/shows/games/ect to make it more enjoyable for readers who don't know about things like Fruits Basket.

Or if you still want to have that, which is okay, at the beginning of the story mention the fact that you might be referencing to .. things. Cause it causes confusion. And of course confusion can be funny, but sometimes it just isn't. It's just confusing.

KUDOS!

GO AYAME!

-huggles snake plushie-
Site of the Shadow chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
!

Are jOO high on something?

That's okay cuz I am too...

I luv this story!
Site of the Shadow chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
muahahahahah, GOD must make more ByeBye ;)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »