Reviews for When War Consumes Us
tgurl620 chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
love the ending!
Der Drache der Himmel chapter 12 . 7/30/2009
Gotta admit, I laughed. I haven't read fan fiction in years, but I'm definitely enjoying this piece. Looking forward to reading the rest of it!
dog youkai jane chapter 30 . 1/7/2009
That is so true in my family. All the women are strong and independent, while all but 1 man is lazy and doesn't do anything. Most of them don't even work. My grandpop (who is the only strong man in the family), says, "If I had to choose between 3 men in the family and 1 woman, I would take the woman any day. I would rather have the women of this family at my back than the men." So, a warning to all that would rise up against the Carrion family: watch out, for you will not last long.

Loved the story to bits! It seemed completely true. The characters where 100% accurate, perfectly written. The only thing that could possibly but a not-even-noticable-that's-how-small-it-is dent in it was that the last chapter seemed slightly rushed. Not a lot. Just a very tiny little bit.
AidansQueen chapter 30 . 1/3/2009
bravo! I love the ending, it is fantastic. good job and I hope you write another. maybe a future story about the children perhaps? Grand kids? etc. just an idea. :)
ShadowChaserGrl chapter 19 . 12/29/2008
aw i feel bad for violet he just caught her off guard thats all if he would have given her a minute before storming out everything would have been cool. and Carrion he believes that every girl he falls for thinks he is ugly :(
ShadowChaserGrl chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Tis another awesome chapter

I simply adore carrion
ShadowChaserGrl chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
I can't believe i keep forgetting to review! So this is for 1-12 I LOVE YOUR STORY! I love it! love it! love it! So far this is my most favorite chapter. It just made me laugh at so many different spots Picturing Carrion chillin in front of the tv drinking and yelling for Elspeth to get out of the way Priceless :D
ZukoLuver chapter 30 . 12/27/2008
Ahh! You've done it again! Amazing ending to an amazing story. And Exquisitely written! I love your writing style so much.

I cant wait to read more of your Abarat fandom would be nothing without you!

AidansQueen chapter 29 . 10/20/2008
You Updated! Good chap. Continue please!
dog youkai jane chapter 29 . 10/19/2008
Go, Violet, GO! Save the man you love, even though you think he hates you! Show the hag what you can do! Make her pay! (up-date!)
Chorusgirl24601 chapter 28 . 8/17/2008
Thanks for updating. This is really good.
AidansQueen chapter 28 . 7/19/2008
*complete shock* You updated! Good thing too...thought you'd quit on me so I was going to delete the story from my list, mainyl because I've got to many and ton of them are either complete or never completed. LOL It's awesome you updated! I like the chapter keep going! :) Cant wait till Carrion and Violet meet again!
dog youkai jane chapter 28 . 7/19/2008
Hey. Long time, no up-date. What happened? lol. Just messin with you.

Yes! Carrion is finally on the move!

And Violet is free!...almost.

Up-date soon, please! _
animus.vox chapter 27 . 6/19/2008
I'm glad to see that you're still updating, even though it's been a while. This is an interesting story, but I kind of wonder about Violet. I mean if she was previously a seamstress, wouldn't she have allies on Gorgossium? If not allies, then wouldn't she at least know a few secrets here and there? She seems so helpless. Anyway, hope to read a new chapter soon!
Chorus Girl 24601 chapter 27 . 5/20/2008
Yay. You've finally updated. This chapter was great. It was a good reminder of what had already hapened without blankly stating it and it served well to advance the plot. I can't wait for the next bit.