Reviews for Closets
m7star chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Hahaha wow. That is really funny! When does this take place? Like, what year are they both in?
ForeverAnAngel chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That...ended rather abruptly :)
S. Vale chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
You should've continued this, with like every few nights they end up in a closet together, then start making up reasons to be in a closet together...then snogging. Lots of snogging.

- Sage
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I like it. It's very well written, and I don't think you went THAT out of character with Draco. He seems pretty normal, what with the glares and all that. I suppose when you're trapped in a closet with your worst enemy's girlfriend you can't be truly like yourself. Good job.
MrsRobynFelton chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
aw that was cute whilst a little strange and held back, but cute.
tiddlywinx chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i found myself to be surprised that i enjoyed this story very much. nice job!
Nastasia chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I liked it! Although I do wish there was -ahem- a little bit of kissing! Hehe. But you wrote it wonderfully! Great job! _
Anawey chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aw! I thought that would be a laugh and it was. Not only that, I got to see Draco's sweet side. Never knew it existed til now. Nice story.
Honeycups chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Go for it! Great story...
Less than 13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
PLez continue and update!
MyRealNameIsHRH chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
That was cute. I like it.
Guess Who chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
WTF mate? This story sucks man. I mean, you totally butchered it and are you sure you're writing in english? Gez.. I'd be grateful if you stopped writing such crappy fanfics... Better yet, just STOP WRITING! God.. You suck... Geez.. You fat lard, eat your food... XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD hahahahaha...

Your bestest friend ever, Kyma!
Eve Granger chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Aww. I liked that very much. It seemed to be a fluff yet and AU (Alter universe) I liked it very much.

Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
The conversation was done great. You really made both of them seem uneasy and uncomfortable in the begginning. It would be perfect if you gave one more chapter.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
PartizzleUpInHerr chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aw, cute! I liked it a lot! No unrealistic fluff, and not too much ooc-ness! I think you did a MARVELOUS job at capturing the two's character. Once again... wonderful!