Reviews for Birds of a Feather
LilLinkGirl chapter 9 . 10/30
Why have you stopped? Please come back to this story soon.
la canelle chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Oh my. I need more. You gotta give me more, please.
anlmoon chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Its a great story. I keep rereading hope for a new chapter so please update soon :)
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
... what?

... WHAT?!

That's IT?! You have got to be freaking KIDDING me! And it's been ... almost seven YEARS since the last update?

Hell. On. A. Crutch.

Obviously this story has been abandoned. I REALLY should pay more attention to details like that. The fact that this story is an orphan has pretty much tanked my night.

Okay. Fine. Just ... fine. Be that way. I'll write my own ending.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Pleasant people. Most pleasant.

Miss-Statement chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
I know you're probably not on here any more, but if there's the slightest chance that you are, please consider the fact that I'll be heartbroken if you leave the fic like this!
It's beautiful, great, and stuck in a permanent cliffhanger!
You need to finish this.
Ok thanks.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
I know it's been ages since you last updated, but please tell me that you'll be updating this soon. I really, really, REALLY like this story and I would to be able to see it through to the end. Anyway, I hope that you and your family have been doing well. Wishing you all the best! :)
A fan chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
God this is amazing. Please comtinue and update soon please!
Daydreamer Angel chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Good god. I'm speechless. Sooooooooooooooo gooood. Please update soon.
acrobats they tumble chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
It's been years for an update, but it's so amazingly good so I hope for more.
Dragon Nail Polish chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Ahhh, what happens next?
SuperNekofan chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
This story fascinates me. I can't wait for more. I hope when Robin and Cyborg and all find out about Raven, they don't completely reject her...
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
plz plz plz continue writing this story. Its amazing! I love this story. Its written incredibly well.
ella chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
oh and I also enjoy how Rowena keeps calling Richard "Mr Greyson" or "sir" and his desperate attempts to correct her. I'm assuming at some point she'll start using his real name...maybe when they get closer than they should. :P
ella chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I haven't been part of the Teen Titans fandom in a long time, but I never forgot this story. I just love the dynamic between Raven and Robin. Or in this universe, Rowena and Richard. Rowena is hesitant to get close to him, because she prefers staying detached. Richard on the other hand, is growing more curious about her (with his adorable moments of jealousy). It's interesting sexual tension :P

You managed to make this AU very in character and interesting-which is great because I don't usually like reading AUs.

I hope one day you'll update this story again. I would really appreciate it :) I wish also you luck-family struggles can be very stressful.