Reviews for A Loose End
Becca chapter 43 . 9/11/2014
This is the most beautiful, amazing, creative, addictive fanfic I have ever read! Thank you so much for all your hard work in creating this masterpiece! :) :) x
y0.y0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
really good. it's all SO complicated
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 43 . 1/15/2013
One of the reasons I avoided this story when I first found it was because I thought it would end up being Chris/OC and I'm hardcore Chris/Bianca and I hate OCs, I was right that but I love Anne and you managed to do C/OC and C/B together really well! Took me a few hours straight but it's worth it.
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 43 . 5/5/2012
And here I thought that I had read all of the good Chris-centric fanfics on here. Thanks for proving me wrong! D

~keroV
wizmage chapter 43 . 8/4/2010
This is good.
charmed-darkangel chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
Great great story so far, it's genius. Great idea with giving chris a new identity
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 43 . 2/1/2009
Zeria,

I really liked this story. I love how you tied it all up in a nice little bundle. Finally a very happy ending for the Halliwells. I loved the whole thing. Couldn't get enough. Keep up the good writing. You are very good. Take care bunnies
Lov3good chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Loved this chapter!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
woah
luckydarkpage chapter 43 . 1/10/2008
okay i admit it... you have talent for writing that i am completely envious of... how dare you... lol... anyways great story...
EugeBlack chapter 43 . 1/5/2008
OMG what an amazing story, I'm spechless!

This is one of the best Charmed storys ever! You are a great writer girl, and hopefully you'll be getting better and better every day ;)

You have a nice talent for every genre, the story had the perfect dose of drama, romance, tragedy, action and the twists were wonderful and unexpected.

It was a really nice ride I had, and I thank you for it.

Take care and have a happy new year,

Euge (Venezuelan girl)
kcbelles chapter 43 . 12/3/2007
Just found this a few days ago - what a fantastic read. Thanks so much. You have a gift, and it is my hope that you are able to do something in your life with this passion. It was well written - flowed wonderfully, and highly entertaining. What an imagination you have, and you've managed to capture the personalities of everyone and keep them true to form. I can't think of a thing you could've done better - it was perfect. This is one of my favorites - thanks for writing it and thanks for finishing it! I always thought the character Chris got the short end of the stick - it was amazing to see a story where it all wrapped up neatly while keeping both his future self and present self intact. I can't gush enough - this was just so much fun to read! Again, thanks!
DemonessLeader chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I'm confused
Slothy Girl chapter 43 . 5/21/2007
I love this story so much thank you thank you!
neb92 chapter 43 . 4/1/2007
I LOVE this story SO much! If you had an idea for a sequel, then decided to write and post it, I would be eternally grateful!