Reviews for A Loose End
AJ Granger chapter 43 . 7/31/2015
Interesting way to go with the story. I actually wondered about Chris seeking comfort with someone while in the past - though I assumed a friend that developed into more. He really was quite alone, and had a rough life prior to going to the past. Anne going back in time was a bit of a stretch, but did make a big difference.

It's almost a little too happy though. Charmed witches tend to die young, and lose loved ones. It's in the nature of what they do. Having everybody survive seems a bit crazy. I also don't see Phoebe staying with Jason - that was a bad pairing. I like Paige with Kyle, though I am a bit surprised that she waited nearly twenty years to have a kid. And if Leo is around, why aren't Piper and Leo having more than just two kids? Prue and Andy both getting to come back and have kids also doesn't make any sense. People would recognize them that they are supposed to be dead.

You write well, and it's an interesting idea. Overall, I enjoyed the story.
Becca chapter 43 . 9/11/2014
This is the most beautiful, amazing, creative, addictive fanfic I have ever read! Thank you so much for all your hard work in creating this masterpiece! :) :) x
y0.y0 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
really good. it's all SO complicated
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 43 . 1/15/2013
One of the reasons I avoided this story when I first found it was because I thought it would end up being Chris/OC and I'm hardcore Chris/Bianca and I hate OCs, I was right that but I love Anne and you managed to do C/OC and C/B together really well! Took me a few hours straight but it's worth it.
Kerowyn Van'Seph chapter 43 . 5/5/2012
And here I thought that I had read all of the good Chris-centric fanfics on here. Thanks for proving me wrong! D

~keroV
wizmage chapter 43 . 8/4/2010
This is good.
charmed-darkangel chapter 15 . 9/15/2009
Great great story so far, it's genius. Great idea with giving chris a new identity
ICPinkFuzzyBunnies chapter 43 . 2/1/2009
Zeria,

I really liked this story. I love how you tied it all up in a nice little bundle. Finally a very happy ending for the Halliwells. I loved the whole thing. Couldn't get enough. Keep up the good writing. You are very good. Take care bunnies
Lov3good chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Loved this chapter!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
woah
luckydarkpage chapter 43 . 1/10/2008
okay i admit it... you have talent for writing that i am completely envious of... how dare you... lol... anyways great story...
EugeBlack chapter 43 . 1/5/2008
OMG what an amazing story, I'm spechless!

This is one of the best Charmed storys ever! You are a great writer girl, and hopefully you'll be getting better and better every day ;)

You have a nice talent for every genre, the story had the perfect dose of drama, romance, tragedy, action and the twists were wonderful and unexpected.

It was a really nice ride I had, and I thank you for it.

Take care and have a happy new year,

Euge (Venezuelan girl)
kcbelles chapter 43 . 12/3/2007
Just found this a few days ago - what a fantastic read. Thanks so much. You have a gift, and it is my hope that you are able to do something in your life with this passion. It was well written - flowed wonderfully, and highly entertaining. What an imagination you have, and you've managed to capture the personalities of everyone and keep them true to form. I can't think of a thing you could've done better - it was perfect. This is one of my favorites - thanks for writing it and thanks for finishing it! I always thought the character Chris got the short end of the stick - it was amazing to see a story where it all wrapped up neatly while keeping both his future self and present self intact. I can't gush enough - this was just so much fun to read! Again, thanks!
DemonessLeader chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I'm confused
Slothy Girl chapter 43 . 5/21/2007
I love this story so much thank you thank you!