Reviews for Memoirs of Rain
Ayko chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I am guessing that you have abandoned this story. I completely understand but would love for you continue.

Much luck
Ding chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Ohhhhh please make the next chapter soon! This story is so enticing, I feel as though a need to read more. Hope you write more soon, chow!
AshAttack chapter 2 . 3/8/2008

I really like this.

Update soon.
KatSin chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
I love it and I cannot WAIT for you to continue! _

I love Makai to Jigoku no Aida as well. Super excited
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
GA! NO! You will NOT end it NOW! Its so... interesting! PLEASE update... its been a year/two years or something... PLEASE! -is slightly pissed off that I have to resort to begging...-

~The Kikyo Hater
QueenTatooine chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
hm .. . so very interesting. I am interested in seeing what you do with this. Good start, I'm hooked.

Mashy Merch chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
i know i know. You said you want to finish "Makai.." before you get onto this one, BUT I DON'T WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG! *cries* Okay, anyways, i think this story has some serious potential. You can do like ANYTHING with this plot, and i REALY want to see what it is you do! Update soon please! You can handle two stories at once right? Right?

;p majel
Cysso chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
oh please write more...plz?
shadow6689 chapter 2 . 5/5/2005
wow i like this. its very different then most ive read. hope you finish i some day.
taitinfaerylover chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
i can't wait for the next chapter! hurry and update, o and by the way, PLEASE UPDATE MAKAI TO JIGOKU NO AIDA! thanks, the stories are great! can't wait for the next chapter
ohiowriter chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
great keep going please because I just can't wait for more!
trunksgirl85 chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Oh this is cool! I'm a little sad to know I have to wait a while but the other two will keep me intrested. I've always loved how well you portray the characters in your fics. This one's just as good. I can just see Inu's face when Kagome kept interupting him. This ficsounds neat though. It's a new twist on the original story.
Black Betty chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
This sounds really interesting and the story line seems pretty original too...I can't wait to read more of it!
ixchen chapter 2 . 1/23/2005
please, please more.. i can't wait to see what is going to happen.. yay...
a nights scream chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
that was great! update soon... please? well looks like 'yasha' is quiet... too quiet... i think u can fix that. what is Kagome anyway? I mean what does she do for a living?