Reviews for Luck of the Devil
seqka711 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love it. 3
But it hasn't been updated in 8 years, so... :(
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ooh, neat! Update, please!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Interesting beginning... Jonouchi's certainly in a pickle. I don't think he'd be able to win with Yugi in the running too... I wonder if he'd be able to fight Same's goons.
NightmareTroubador chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Amazing, I'm really enjoying your stories. The characterization is excellent and your plots are very refreshing, especially this one concerning Jonuchi and his father.

Even though its been a long time since you published this story, I'll be waiting if you ever finish it.

Humbling wishing you a successful life,

NightmareTroubador
Tani Barton chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I really like this a lot. Your portrayal of Jounouchi and the others is right on, and the plot was quite interesting so far. I hope you decide to update it soon. -
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I love the plot. The beginning is good too.
Pikajenn chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Excellent story! I can't wait to see what happens.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
More Jou-centered awesomeness :) This is almost something I can imagine happening in the show... though of course it would never make it in the dubbed version; everybody knows American kids can't handle things like drunkeness and gambling... (grin) Coolness. I like Jou's ICness, once again, and I liked his duel with the little kid and the interaction between Ryou and his yami in particular. But it's all cool. Makes me want to start going to tournaments again _ I know your finals are killing you and all, but I'd love to see an update on this one, too, when you get time ;)
GhostBoy chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*sobs* You had to leave it there! A cliffhanger! Anyway, good story so far! I love it! Very suspensful! And exicting! I can't wait to read more, so you better update soon or...I'll come over and control your mind with the Millennium Rod and make you write it! :)
InsaneShadowFan chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
UPDATE! ! This fic is wonderful. I'm already having withdrawals from not having another chapter to read...(twitch, twitch).

Twitchy twitch twitchISF
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
You're 24? Kudoes to you! *bows*

I LOVE this one too. You have GOT to update!
Jill chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wow...this is Great update soon! Oh and would you update "Spirts Within" please? Thanks.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Deep characters IN character, heroes with flaws and villians with slight redeming qualities that makes their evil side even more dark.

I beat it's a free meal. That's all, big let down is the name of the game with these chain stores.

Dark Bakura and Yami Yugi in a FRIENDLY game of Duel Monsters . . . frogs are raining from the sky. :-)

Bakura -does- seem to be the better duelist, of course, this time Yugi has THREE god cards.
Felidae chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Sure, go ahead, and ride the friendship chart right to your doom-in this case, Jounouchi is right to keep his friends out of this-the less they know, the saver they are.

I'm intrigued, hoping to see an update soon!
SeraphicTempest chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
You uploaded! :P I am nearly done reading all your fanfiction stories. You're one of the best writers I have ever read. Update soon.