Reviews for Into the Gloaming
:'(
themaraudersroxmysoxs chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I LOVE THIS :'( X 3 love it! have you written the journal extracts? :) X
RavenclawEncyclopedia chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I loved this... It made me cry, of course, but... I loved it. It was beautifully written. To think, I found it because I was looking for SiriusRemus smut, and I clicked on your profile... Anyway, definitely a new favorite.

Mischief managed,

Rachel
tryagain4me chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Amazing.
XIlikexsX chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful :P
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow, that was really good. Very moving.

It made me cry T-T I love Remus so much and that was just the best death scene EVER! T-T

You are an awesome writer
El Leon Y La Oveja chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That scene was missing after the battle in Deathly Hallows. Thanks goodness someone has posted it here :)

xx
Charity Angel chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wow. It isn't often that I find a story that actually makes me cry, but this one has. It's beautiful. I find I'm a bit stuck for words at the moment, but well done - this is a stunning piece.
Goddess of Grammar chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
That was an incredibly well written story. It captured the spirit of the Marauders without becoming boring because of long winded descriptions. A lovely one-shot, but don't continue... I rather think it would spoil the magic.
Kiriska chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
That was incredibly touching.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
you made me cry. that's well done of you, since i have a strong dislike of crying and am quite good stopping myself from doing it. very touching story. be proud of it.
AntithesisOfBunnies chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This is so sad... I even started crying while I was reading it. I have to tell you, it is incredibly HARD to make me cry. I like to read Sirius Black/Remus Lupin fics, and this story seemed to capture their love for each other and for their friends. *sniffles* Finally, a story that is sure to go on my Favorites... :)
Viosil Uab chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I just loved this fic, all the descriptions, all the feelings in the air...is just an indescriptible thing...a wonderfull one, without doubts.

In fact, i request your permission to translate this great history to spanish, my conversation skills are suckish...but, mi translation skills (english to spanish) are far better than this! (i mind, translate spanish to english)

If you like, you can add me to your msn (click in my nick ) and we can talk about all this...

Thanks for your time
folk chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I am not really a slash-fic fan, but you do SUCH a wonderful job with these fics that I do not care at all if they are slash or not. I want to be a professional writer-I'm going to Harvard this fall-but I think I need to work on a few things; I tend to write rather flippantly, and I'm very aware of that fact (usually I do it on purpose). I would be extremely honored (and I mean that) if you would read my fics, "Winterstar" (especially Winterstar) and "Heritage" (the 3rd one, many paths to tread, is a LOTR fic) and tell me what you think. Your descriptions are absolutely amazing (and I do NOT mean that in a "oh this is SOO kewl you gotta write more pleas please1!" way). I wish it wasn't so late at night (1:23 am) or I'd read the rest of your fics; I've read a couple so far and they are excellent. Please do read mine-I would really appreciate anything you have to say, be it compliment or constructive criticism. Keep up the wonderful work!

~Ivy~